d e l a p a n

When dinner is finally over, everyone was happy to jump out of their seat and walk out of the restaurant to head back home. Daniel and Sabastian said their goodbye saying they would love to continue their date without any disturbance now while Adam, Dave and Brandon head back to their place.

Their dinner was awkward, to say the least. The tension that was stuck in the air and the continuous banter that was thrown between Reena and Brandon was definitely the reason why.

Everyone could tell that Reena was trying her best to not give in and follow what her heart wanted —to straddle Brandon again and possibly knock him out again, but Brandon was not helping at all. As a matter of fact, he kept giving her a mocking glance, challenging her. Throwing his remarks here and there, waiting and wanting a reaction from her and when she did, he will occasionally hiss in pain making her feel guilty for knocking him out, and that shut her mouth.

The minute Saga park his car, Reena was already opening the door and sprint outside. Leaving him and Kira alone.

"I'm sorry." She said,

"Why are you sorry?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrow.

"These past two days has been crazy, hasn't it?"

Saga turn to look at her, "Yeah, it has. But that's not your fault."

Kira lean her head back, closing her eyes then groan as if she was in pain. Rubbing her temple she finally said, "My life is a mess,"

Saga chuckle at the sight in front of him, she look adorable and he couldn't help it but pinch her cheek. "Aren't everyone's life a bit of a mess?"

"I've known for you three days and two out of that three days we already been through so much of...of..." she trails off, then added. "Stupid encounter."

Saga raise his eyebrow, "Stupid encounter?"

Kira groan again, "I think I've reach my quota of stupid encounter."

"I didn't know you were such a drama queen," Saga teased, making her look up and glare at him. "Besides, I like enjoying stupid encounter with you. It'll be a good story to tell don't you think?"

"No," she groan again, hiding her face on both of her palms.

"Well I disagree. Despite everything that happened for the past two days you know I quiet enjoy yesterday, oh really who am I kidding? Yesterday was amazing" He whisper-yelled the last part making Kira giggle while still hiding her face. "And I have to tell you, today was and still is a good day."

"You think so?" she lift her face, biting her bottom lip.

Saga gave her a genuine smile, making her stomach knots. "I know so, c'mon I'll walk you to your door. If you're lucky, you might get a goodnight kiss Miss Cho."

*

Recalling the goodnight kiss that he had last night, Saga was grinning like a maniac when he park his car in front of on Rosanne's Catering. Danny didn't end up coming home last night which he didn't mind at all because he spent the night talking on the phone with Kira. She had called him to ask if he's already home and he had said yes. But he didn't want to end the call yet, so they ended up talking for two hours before he told her to sleep because she couldn't stop yawning.

He texted Kira a good morning text and told her he's going to have a busy morning with the catering today, since he is going to serve a small gathering that was held on of the big building that was close to the city. But he told her he'll call after he finished in which she replied with,

Good morning to you too. Reena told me about today already, don't worry about it. Good luck and drive safe! Speak soon xo.

That sure made him smile.