t u j u h

Saga parked the car near the ice cream store and took a deep breath. He was early. He contemplated for a minute if he should or wait for a few minutes or just went straight to her now. Deciding on the latter, he get out of the car. Making sure that he has everything, he stop on his track when he saw a familiar figure about to enter the shop. He duck his head, in hope that the man will not notice him but failed miserably when he sees Mr. Cho gave him a glance and look straight into his eyes.

Unsure of what to do, he wait for him to react first, to say something —anything. He didn't though. He just break the eye contact and left him standing near his car as Mr. Cho pull the door, entering the shop.

"Shit," Saga mutter to himself, "What the fuck was that?"

He lean on his car and waited. He could see Kira's face and Mr. Cho's back. He looked composed —at least his back look composed, while Kira was the total opposite. He could see her emotions as clear as day on her face. She was annoyed, irritated, and clearly upset. He saw how her face fell when she sees her father and he couldn't help but wonder why. He notice she had the same expression last night when she left the dinner table.

Saga had been waiting for twenty minutes and decided he had enough waiting, taking a deep breath he made his way to the door smiling at the thought of finally seeing Kira again and spending the afternoon with her. He pull the door and notice the hurt on Kira's face making his smile flatter and he notice how Mr. Cho's back went rigid for a second before he gain his composure and gave him another look,

"Is is a bad time? I can come back later if—"

"No," Kira cut him off, "He was just leaving."

Saga couldn't understand the words Mr. Cho said next. But it does not take a genius to tell that he was unwelcome here, his blatant stares was enough proof for that. Saga held his breath, hopefully it wasn't obvious that he was nervous. His eyes went to Kira who replied his father words in Korean.

"Anya, appa." Kira said, giving Mr. Cho a stern look that match his. Saga assume she was refusing whatever it is that his father said,

"I think it's enough talking for today." Kira said again, no longer speaking Korean to her father. He was surprised to say that Mr. Cho sigh in defeat and walks away, giving him one of his stern looks —that he knew now that he experience it enough, before pushing the door.

If that's even possible Mr. Cho infamous stern looks gets more sterner and scarier every time he experience it, and he got a feeling it won't be the last time he get those stares that he was dreading.

The bell chimes telling them that he was out, with that he sigh in relief apparently so does Kira.

"Are you okay?" Saga asked as he walk closer to her. He put his hands on his pocket holding himself to tuck her hair behind her ears. He was worried at her disheveled state.

"Yes," She nodded at him, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Saga smile at her, it was obvious to both of them that she was lying. But he didn't mind, "Alright, go grab your things. We're going out."

Hopefully he'll manage to cheer her up.

*

As cliché as it sounds, Saga had bring her to go to the nearest arcade in town and surprisingly she have a very good time. It took her mind off things, and she must admit Saga did a wonderful job at cheering her up.

They did not know what to play at first but then they ended up playing this shooting game machine called aliens and killed a bunch of them, it was a stress relief really. They play dance dance revolution and failed miserably since none of them can dance.