e n a m

Danny could feel Saga's eyes burning holes at him for the third time before he finally gave up and sigh, taking his eyes off the road to take a quick look at his friend he finally said, "Just say it."

"I'm not going to," Saga shrugged looking out the window.

"I know you want to," he said again, "Just say it."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He denied again, trying to look unbothered.

"Just fucking do it, Gael." It was Reena who speaks now, clearly getting annoyed with their small banter.

"Remind me again, why am I letting you tag along with us?" Saga asked, turning his head so he can face Reena who was busy with her tablet.

"Because Adam borrowed Kira's car and you offer us a ride back home that's why," Reena replied flatly, not even looking up. But then she grinned and continue, "Or maybe you offer us a ride because you're currently attracted to someone that happens to be my best friend. You decide which one."

Saga frown at her while Kira who was silent the whole time jabbed her best friend with her elbow, making her yelp in pain. "fuck, quit abusing me woman!"

"Quit cussing," Kira said, rolling her eyes. Turning her attention back to the window to navigate Danny "Danny, take a left turn after you passed Kaze's and it's the second building —there, just park behind that car."

Danny do as he told as he park the car and turn his body to look at the backseat. Reena was still busy typing something on her tablet mumbling something that goes along with, Wait let me just finish this. Kira clearly didn't get the message or even bother to wait for her friend because she open the door and said, "Thank you for driving us, Danny."

"Oh really it's alright." Danny replied, brushing it off. "And really, I apologize for what happened Miss Cho."

Kira let out an awkward smile when he mention the earlier event. "Please, it's Kira. And let's just forget it happened, Danny."

"Of course, Kira." Danny return her smile, "Have a good night."

Kira only nodded and look at her left to see Saga standing there with his hands on his pocket.

"Let me walk you to the door." Saga said, as they quietly making their way to the door. Looking at his rearview mirror to see Reena still busy with her tablet.

"Are you not going to out of the car, Reena?" Danny asked,

"Just a second..." She paused, focusing on typing something before locking the tablet. "Alright, done."

She look up at the rearview mirror and gave Danny a smile, "Thanks for the ride."

"Don't thank me it's fine I don't mind," He said and Reena only nod. As she about to open the door and leave, he decided to stop her. "Wait,"

"Yes?" She obey, waiting for him to continue.

"About earlier," Danny said slowly, not sure where to begin. He had so many emotions right now and he wasn't even sure why he stopped her from leaving. He feel the need to explain something to her even thought he doesn't have to, really. So he's telling her exactly that. "Look, Reena I don't even know why or how to explain it I just—"

"You're gay, I know." She cut him off.

"What?" he replied, taken aback with her respond.

"I mean, I knew you were gay the moment you shut me down when I shoot my shot. I thought it was just you not wanting any office romance but then I notice you also turned down some of the other girls employee that ask you out. You were quiet a heart breaker Danny."