l i m a

It was ten post meridiem when everyone finally left, there are no longer a bunch of twelve years old running around or jumping excitedly while having a sugar rush because of too many sodas and cupcakes at the Cho's residence backyard. The only twelve years old left was already in his room opening presents and by the look of it, he won't be sleeping soon. Adam, Dave and Brandon was hanging out on the backyard eating some cupcakes and leftover birthday cake with beers on their hand when Kira found them.

"Where's Sabastian?" She asked, grabbing one cupcake for herself. Reena really do hire the best baker out there.

"I'm not sure, he left the minute we finish the show" Dave shrugged, taking another bite of the birthday cake. "This stuff is good, I want this cake for my birthday."

"I'll tell the baker that and maybe she'll make some for you" Reena said, plopping herself down to the plastic chair, taking off her heels. "who knew she might be a fan."

"Mark the calendar, October 29th." It was Adam that speak this time.

She got up and start stretching, "No promises guys, besides don't you guys have tour or something?"

"The last tour we have was this one," Brandon finally speak, "The next tour won't be until February when we release our new album."

"Hopefully you did not steal someone else's songs this time, Wilson." Reena mutter under her breath, it wasn't loud for Adam and Dave to hear but Brandon was sure heard it.

"What was that suppose to mean, Sabrina?" Brandon spat back, saying Reena's name with such hatred roll out of his tongue. Adam and Dave gave the two a curious look while Kira sigh in her seat, rubbing her temple. She already knew this argument was bound to happen.

"It means what it means, Wilson."

Shaking his head Brandon stood up then flipping his plate, "Stop accusing me for such things, you don't know shits."

"Oh, please. I know enough." Reena spat, rolling her eyes. Her hands was on her hips, "You couldn't even admit shits."

"I'm warning you—"

"I don't give a shit about your warning, asshole." She scoff, "Between you and I we both know what actually happened, you fucking stole something that wasn't yours and you're being such a bitch about it too. You fucking coward. A daft cow, you're pathetic. You can never do nice things, Brandon. Everything you touch crash and burn. We all know that happened. "

"Sabrina," Brandon called her name, his voice was dangerously low. It was a warning. Sabrina was about to cross the line and he doesn't like it.

Adam and Dave was already connected the dot as the twin gave each other a knowing look while Kira was just looking at her best friend. Brandon was not the only one that called her name, another unfamiliar voice was calling her name too.

Saga was standing awkwardly near the five or them.

"Err—Sorry, is it a bad time?" he asked, not quiet sure what he just walk into.

"No, what do you need Gael? Are you done with everything?" Reena spoke to him so casually as if she wasn't just spitting venom just a second ago.

"I've finished everything even before you told me to do it, Reena. And before you asked, I did send Brian, Jess and Samantha home. The chefs left too." Saga said in one breath, "The reason I am here is because I want to ask you if you've seen Danny?"

Reena throw him a confused look, she blink at him not sure if he was serious. "How would I know? I haven't seen him since we gave Keenan his birthday cake, and wasn't that suppose to be my line? asking his whereabouts?"