s e p u l u h

Kira enter her car that was still parked recklessly in front of the entrance and quickly drove away from the building. She notice how the sky is getting dark telling everyone that it was about to rain. Her mind drift back to Samuel and she's getting worried. So she grabbed her phone and call Reena, she picked up immediately.

"Kira, I was just about to call you." she said, "I'm home, where are you?"

"Yeah, I was with my dad."

"You were?" Reena asked, to make sure she didn't hear it wrong. "How?"

"Yes, we talked. Listen I can't talk about it right now but has Saga called Danny yet?"

"No," She replied, "I don't think he has."

"Alright, I'm gonna look for him." Kira said, she was about to end the call when Reena called her name telling her to wait, "Yes?"

"I'm just letting you know that he's a good person." Reena said. "I've worked with him for a whole year and I can tell you that I know him enough to tell you this. Despite whatever it is that you dad tells you, he's a good person."

Kira smile, Reena was not the one to say things like this. She was never the one who sweet talks or give good advice, that was not her thing. Her thing was I-will-knock-you-out-if you-hurt-my-friend. And Kira appreciate her attempt.

"I know, Reena." she finally replied. "I know and that's why I'm gonna find him."

After the call ends, she decided to gave it a shot and call Saga. Much to her disappointed and he did not pick up. Taking a deep breath, she decided to try once again. She was about to gave up and end the call before it leads her to a voicemail until the call went through and she could hear his voice answering her.

"Yes?" He had said, sounding disinterested.

"It's me." She gulp, waiting for his answer. But he didn't speak. For a moment she thought he ended the call but when she check her phone, the call was still going and that made her frown. She needs to see him. They need to talk this one out before it gets worst. Biting her already bruised lip, she finally decided to speak again.

"I need you, Samuel. Come and find me." This time she didn't wait for his reply, afraid that he'll say no or refuse to see her. So she ended the call and let out a huge breath of relief.

Finger crossed he actually come and find her.

*

Saga furrowed his eyebrow and frown when the call ends. He really wasn't expecting her to gave him a call, if he had known that it was her that call he wouldn't pick up. Or would he? He still don't know.

It took him a couple of minutes to gather his thoughts. Where could she possibly at? But then again they didn't really go anywhere other than the diner or the arcade. Maybe she'll be at the diner? But then there must've been a reason on why she asked him to find her.

come and find me, she said.

Could it be?

Could she possibly be waiting for him at Kaze's now?

He did find her there, near the stacked old records. Looking at the four boyband cover. Without any second thought, he took a U turn and start driving his way to Kaze's. Fifteen minutes later he park his car but still reluctant to get out of his car.

Why am I here?, He had thought to himself over and over.

On his way here, he kept thinking about what would she say to him after he finally found her? What could she possibly need from him?