Aries X Libra

Aries (f) X Libra (f) - dedicated to - RageIsAFox

*****************************

Aries was very busy in the morning considering it took her about ten seconds to put on a t shirt and jeans to head down stairs. When she saw the kitchen her face was almost as crimson red as her hair. Her jaw dropped looking at Libra, her dark haired partner, starting to get out pots and pans for breakfast.

Aries swallowed nervously, it had nothing to do with food. But Libra was wearing one of her flannels, and it was large and too many sizes too big so the sleeves went over her hands and the hemline went down to her thighs. Silently she went and wrapped her arms around her, breathing in the two intertwining scents of her flannel and her girlfriend. Unconsciously, her teeth began to nibble and suck at the base of her collarbone.

"Aries, let go," Libra coaxed, "I need to make breakfast."

Aries mumbled, "Why can't I eat you for breakfast?"

Libra whacked her on the crown of her head with a frying pan. Aries whined a little and rubbed her sore head, but she smirked at the red mark that peaked out from behind the collar of the flannel. Libra would kill her later, but sometimes you just have to go for it.

***************************

Feels like a good day for some yuri fluff. Well, comment anything you would like to see next in the comments below, or just tell me what you liked about this oneshot and give me a little thumbs up! Au revoir mes beignets!

~Unicorn