61- Ophiochus X Libra

Ophiochus (m) X Libra (f) - dedicated to - anonymous

*******************************

"Babe it's okay," Ophiochus placed a hand on Libra's shoulder, "it's just a broken ankle, you'll be able to dance again."

Libra looked up at him, her eyes glossy, as if on the brink of breaking into sobs. She had always danced, it had gotten her through hard times, shown her how represent herself. Even when she wanted to be a little out there and have dance competitions with her friends for fun and they always said no, she would turn up the volume when they left and just lose it, let the music take control. It was how she met Ophiochus, when she been at a friend's party and they had danced together, it was how she had known she would make it through high school.

She smiled her shining star of a smile at Ophiochus, because logically she knew that two months wouldn't be too long, but it hurt her heart not to dance. It was like every time her friends told her they didn't want to do what she wanted to do and did something else, everytime she ever failed, every time she felt like she had disappointed those around her, all at once.

"I know," she sniffled, looking up at him, "hopefully time goes by fast."

Ophiochus smiled down at her, "You know, sometimes people lose their legs forever but they can still dance better than most people do, so if you want we can look into what we can do about it."

"Yeah," Libra kissed his cheek, "that'd be great."

**************************

Sorry if any of your requests weren't what you were expecting, truthfully I just kind of do what comes to mind so I'm sorry if you don't like it and I hope I do better in future oneshots. Leave any requests in the comments below, à plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn