75 - Sagittarius X Leo

Sagittarius (f) X Leo (m) - dedicated to - HotShot99

As we last saw them, Sagittarius was the new girl who fell on the stairs, when a boy entranced her after catching her and saying she shouldn't get in the habit of falling for strangers.

*******************

Gosh, Leo was having such a hard time (literally, but that can be overlooked). That girl, the one who had tripped, wasn't in any of his classes except for his drama class, where they were doing scenes about love at first sight. How much more ironic could they get?

Here he was, tripping up on his lines for the first time since he picked up a script when he was six because some random girl had fallen onto the raging ball of hormones he was, and now he couldn't stop thinking about her. Just to add fuel to the fire as well, he turns up to class and about two minutes in there's a knock at the door, and smack dab there she is, in all her "I'm sorry I'm late to class, please don't give me detention, I'm new" glory.

And gosh darn, if his heart wasn't supposed to thump our of his chest and sweat supposed to soak his palms, then what in the hay were his hormones doing? He rubbed his eyes and blamed his lack of sleep, before having to turn his head away as her melodic laughter filled his ears.

*****

Man, I really need to sort through a time for me to productively write and update. Anyways, write any requests below, tell me how your day was (or anything really). À plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn