48- Sagittarius X Libra

Sagittarius (m) X Libra (m) - dedicated to - MalyMoo

OMG BE FUNNY FOR ONCE

*************************

So maybe it was hard for Sagittarius, suffering from the continuous thoughts of making puns. While he was studying (not really, mostly just staring at  word and getting repeatedly distracted) he found that Libra was bending over to pick up some papers that were dropped on the ground.

"Hey Libra?" Sagittarius looked at his boyfriend, "You know you're my best LiBRO right?"

Libra looked up in annoyance, "I'm your boyfriend you butt."

"You're the one with a butt here."

"And I'm the one who knows how to kick butt, go back to studying."

"Oh, kinky."

"Kinky my a**."

"I mean, we could probably find something on that." 

Libra's face was red now, whether from embarrassment or annoyance was not one of Sagittarius' particular interests, "F*** you Tarius."

"I'm totally up for that." Libra raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Oh really?" He asked as he sat on his lap.

Sagittarius smiled, "Yeah."

Libra's eyes gazed into his, before they stared at his mouth, hesitantly biting his lip. Leaning in slowly, Libra closed his eyes, and whacked Sagittarius in the head with the papers he had picked up.

"Study you idiot."

****************************

Sometimes it's really funny to think that in other places it's not Saturday, it's Sunday and people have to go to work and school tomorrow and I'm just like, well let's go bring this small end of the weekend gift. Anywhoodles (what is my vocabulary), comment down below anything you would like to see next. À plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn