73- Scorpio X Virgo

Scorpio (f) X Virgo (f) - dedicated to - Pantherlily24

As we last saw them, Scorpio was mourning her unrequited love for Virgo as Virgo fell in love with Leo.

******************

In the school court yard where the leaves had burned red, the sun had burned out, and the grass had frozen over. Every surface was coated in a sheet of ice, and Scorpio wished it wouldn't cause her to fall any further. She watched as Leo held Virgo's hand, bringing her close as they sipped on hot chocolate.

They used to put up Christmas lights around the school, escaping before either could get detention.

Virgo laughed at something Leo had said, and Virgo scowled, glaring at her reflection in the icy window of her classroom. Lecturing is all that fills the room besides the ticking of the clock, and the tapping of her pencil.

They used to strut down those halls, making funny faces at Pisces as she gave presentations.

Scorpio's grip tightened as she saw Leo lean into Virgo during lunch, pushing back a loose part of her hair so he could see her face clearly. Scorpio promptly picked up her tray and left the table, shoving it down into the smelly trash can in the cafeteria.

Each step felt like freedom, as if her weight was lighter with every laugh Virgo allowed to sound.

Her boots squeaked as stalked down the empty halls of the school. No voice called out behind her, no lighter footsteps sounding like an extra beat.

Even when they were sneaking conversations before class, the hallways would echo with the sound of Virgo's tinkling voice, light up with her smile.

Scorpio pushed open the door to the courtyard, her boots crunching against the frost. Her body was freezing, she wasn't wearing a jacket, only her t shirt and jeans, but right then, she just wanted everything to numb over.

She was the sunlight, the warmth of summer and spring, the stars and skies and moon.

Her breath did that weird cloud like condensation thing, fogging her vision before it dispersed, when something else blurred her sight.

Though, the winter had set in.

Scorpio wished she had held it in, the tears freezing her face, falling against the frost below her feet.

In the courtyard where the leaves had burned red, the grass had frozen over, and tears had fallen.

*****

By gosh, this is so much angst. Anyways, request anything you would like to see next below, or just tell me how your day went. À plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn