67- Scorpio X Leo Part 2 and Cap X Canc??

Scorpio (f) X Leo (m) and Capricorn (m) X Cancer (m) - dedicated to - user82184

**************************

Cancer held on to Capricorn's hand as they made their way up the street, towards a big house with charming lights and little stone walkway. Cancer, seeing the glowing warmth of the house, shivered and moved closer to Capricorn.

"It's okay baby," Capricorn whispered into his lover's ear, "they know I'm gay, and they're going to have to accept that. Besides, my cousin Gemini is bi, and he's brought guys before, you'll be fine."

Each day, the air had been filled with the scent of snow, though none coated the ground in white blankets. Now, that smell was the only sense of familiarity Cancer had besides Capricorn, and it wasn't very comforting when his nose and ears were red from the cold.

Capricorn knocked on the brilliant red door, earning them a couple more seconds outside. When the door opened, Cancer's eyes were flooded with light and his body was brought into a friendly greeting hug. Eyes wide, Cancer followed behind his boyfriend, a tad unfamiliar with his surroundings.

Truth be told, Cancer and Capricorn had been friends from middle school until now, during college, a span of about ten years give or take. Most recently though, they had become lovers, and though they had gone to meet each other's family before, this would be the first time with them being in an intimate relationship.

Making their way through the building, greeting every relative before finally spotting the people they needed to speak with, Capricorn's parents. Cancer eyed Scorpio and Leo before following Capricorn, not entirely sure of what to say or what to do.

"Capricorn!" Scorpio smiled enveloping both of them in a hug, "I was wondering if you would bring Cancer this year. Oh look how handsome you both turned out!"

"Not as handsome as me though," Leo earned a smack on the arm from his wife and rubbed the sore spot.

"Anyways mom," Capricorn looked over at his parents, "there is something I want to tell you both."

Leo interrupted, "Son we already know you're gay, if that's what you're talking about."

"No, it's not that. It's just," Capricorn eyed the room around him, his grandmother, parents, siblings, cousins, all present, "it's just that, I love Cancer!"

As if on cue, Cancer stepped closer to Capricorn, there mouths pressed against one another in a kiss, a little sound of surprise from Cancer before he melted into Capricorn's arms.

"Finally!" Grandma Aries shouted from her rocking chair, waving her cane in the air, "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you two to realize how much you loved each other? Over ten years, now I expect to hear wedding invitations soon and something about grandkids, and if it's not soon, take my ashes and press them into the diamonds you'll make your wedding rings from you hear?"

"Oh my god mom," Scorpio put her head in her hands as Capricorn laughed, enveloping Cancer in a warm hug. At last, they had a home, a family to belong with.

***********************

Grandma Aries is pretty lively isn't she? Anyways, leave a me a little note in the comments if you don't feel like requesting, how was your day? What's the best part of life? I hope everything goes well for you in the future! À plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn