56- Libra X Aquarius

Libra (f) X Aquarius (m) - dedicated to - IceQueenofLyoko

I'm really glad you like my writing!

***************************

Libra looked at the comments on her story and literally flipped. As in she fell out of her chaired, rolled, and did a split. Aquarius looked over at her quizzically before she started dancing and jumping off the walls.

"Wow! Slow down!" He put his hands on her shoulders, "What happened?"

Libra gave him a big, ear to ear grin, making his heart pound, "Oh nothing, just the comments people are leaving on my story, it really makes me so proud of my readers!"

"Not yourself? But they're commenting on YOUR writing...." Aquarius tilted his head, very obviously confused.

"Well," Libra sighed, "they are leaving comments about what they like, how I'm improving, how much they like my writing, asking for me to keep going. It really makes me happy to see that I've opened up a community of such kind and mindful people, even though they might not always consider themselves to be."

Aquarius kissed the top of her forehead, "Well then, I'm happy for you, and proud of all of your readers and yourself."

************************

I know how Libra feels, you guys are literally the best. Since I've started writing this, I've learned a lot more about my writing style and improved my work ethic and time management. Even though sometimes I will update at ten at night, you all still give me a lot of encouragement and continue to read and request. I really just wanted to thank all of you readers out there and I'm proud of all of you for all the kindness you have showed amongst yourselves. Feel free to request, hope you all have a nice night. À plus tard!

~Unicorn