Cast Of This Story::Playlist

The Joker

The Joker.

Hayden Lorna

Hayden Lorna

Claire Lorna

Claire Lorna

::Playlist::

In For the Kill ¤  La Roux
We can fight our desires;But when we start making fires we get ever so hot. Whether we like it or not...I'm going in for the kill and I'm doing it for the thrill.

IDFC ¤ BlackBear
Tell me pretty lies. Look me in the face. Tell me that you love me even if its fake. Cuz I don't fucking care.

King of The World ¤ Porcelain and the Tramps
Cause I'm the Fucking King of the world. Get on your knees cause I'm the Fucking King of the world. Do as I please,so get up and get out and ill show you what it means to control you.

Hold Me Down ¤ Halsey
I sold my soul to a three piece. And he told me I was holy. He's got me down on my knees.

I'm Gonna Show You Crazy ¤ Bebe Rexha
And I don't need your quick fix. I don't want your prescriptions. Just cause you say I'm crazy. So what if I'm fucking crazy?

Arsonists Lullabye ¤ Hozier
When i was a child I heard voices. Some would sing and some would scream. You'll soon find you have few choices.

Monster ¤ Dev
is he human? Does it matter? I know he's what I'm after. I can feel him from disaster.

Help I'm Alive ¤ Metric
Help I'm alive,my heart keeps beating like a hammer. Hard to be soft. Tough to be tender.

City ¤ Hollywood Undead
So come and grab your children, look out for burning buildings. And villains who will pillage,they're killing by the millions.

Knocking On Your Heart ¤ Maggie Lindemann
Nothing makes it hard to breathe like being in your presence.

Bullet Proof (Dave Aude Cherry Radio Remix) ¤ La Roux
This time baby ill be Bulletproof.

Empty Gold ¤ Halsey
We're the underdogs in this world alone. I'm a believer. Got a fever running though my bones.

Monsters¤ Ruelle
We never shoot to stun. Were Kings of the killing and we're out for blood. We'll take them one by one.

Holy¤PVRIS
You're a poor unfortunate soul. Oh,i know you make it seem that you feel whole so they don't know,You're a poor unfortunate soul. Yeah, you put on a faith facade. Think you're Holy when your not. I hate to break it to you baby but youre simply lost.

Coming Down¤Halsey
I found God. I found him in a lover. When his hair falls in his face, when his hands so cold they shake. I found turnS evil. I found him in a lover. With hisnlips like tangerines and his color coded speak.

Toxic¤Melanie Martinez Cover
A guy like you should wear a warning. Its dangerous and I'm falling. There's no escape.

Ignition/Do You¤Pheobe Ryan
Do you like drugs? Yeah! Me too. Me too. Do yiunlike love? Yeah! Me too. Me too. Crystal poppin in the stretch navigator. We got food everywhere as if the party was catered.

Storm¤Ruelle

I am torn Apart by you. Its a spell i can't undo. Oh, I can't escape it now,I'm in too deep to get out.