Call Me Daddy

Jokers P.O.V.

I watched that pretty face go cold. My beautiful Wife. My first and second. I could only smirk at her as she lay unconscious on the floor before bothering to pick her up.

There's not a lot about my past I can remember straight. I've told so many stories. Made up so many paths that they all blur together. I had a wife. A child on the way. But we had both been told the other died.

I cracked my neck and slammed my head into the wall. The voices in my head were screaming. Whispering. Laughing. I had to make this the last time we ever saw each other. It was dangerous to bring my true past to light. I was already crazy. Already a little mad. This could take me places I couldn't turn back from.

It didn't take long for her to stir. Her delicate body twitching into awareness. I stood above her. A glare on my face as I watched those blue eyes open with tiny flutters. She was a bird I would have to uncage and let free.

"Jay?...jack?" her words slurred from her mouth like goopy tar. That name was a stain. She stood slowly. Shaking her head. I cracked my neck. Licked my lips. A soft giggle falling from them.

"What did I tell you, baby girl?”  low and thick honey-like, my  voice filled the cell as i stepped slowly towards her.  one foot in front of the other, with a special glint fused with a hint of menace in myscorching blue eyes.

The way i walked was like that of a fierce cat, steady and with ease. I wanted her to be mesmerized. To fall prey to my wicked ways. Just one last time. I knew it would have a direct effect on her heart, making it beat dangerously.   

finally stopping in front of her, I tilted her chin up to meet the gaze of my steeped own.. My other hand traveled down to the hem of we stripped loose inmate dress in that same unhurried manner, rubbing the delicate material with this gentle fingers.

“I told you to call me Jack, didn’t I?” My hand skimmed up her inner thigh, his fingers brushing along the cotton of her panties. Funny word.

I know she heard my breath hitch and the glint in my eyes darkened remarkably. “

"This dress is far too short for Daddy’s liking, princess,” I all but hissed through my silver teeth. anger was beginning to surface through my calm and controlled facade.

“But Jack.." I growled causing her head tornado quickly back to my face. "Daddy,” She looked up innocently, confused. No doubt at the scowl marring my exquisite face, “This is all they gave me..” 

"Your body is Only for me to see,” I barked, jaw clenching. “I hate it that those pathetic little fuckers are fucking you in their minds out there!” i yelled.

I pulled her flush against my pale broad chest,letting both of my hands travel down to the bottom of her dress again.

“They probably imagined how easy it would be to pull up this flimsy little dress, bend you over this poor ads excuse of a bed, and fuck you senseless,” I lowered my voice, letting her sense the  visual threat thriugh her ears. I leaned closer to lick and nibble on her tiny earlobe, a sweet spot.  making her gasp and moan.

“D-daddy,” Hayden whimpered as i sneakily slid the ugly panties aside and plunged two fingers into herwaiting, wet folds, rocking  back and forth sensually as she stood with nothing to hold but my oh so muscular arms helplessly.

Oh, you’re mine, baby girl,“ came my darker sides carnal whisper.

Desire flickered like a new candle in the reflection of her eyes. I watched her lips part in a sensual O-shape as those eyes fluttered close.

I smirked, rejoicing to the reaction to my touch. Speeding up my fingers, pulling and pushing into the wet, warm heat I had craved for so long.

“Only Daddy can do this to you, feel this tight little pussy,”It continued, letting my murmur out like a sinful melody blown softly into her ears. 

She bit down on my bottom lip, trying to stifle a helpless whimper.  dirty-talk was always too much. Then unexpectedly, to her anyways, i withdrew my long fingers that were now slick with those juices.

Like a cat in heat she had whined in protest, begging me to finish her off.

“Daddy, please,” i heard her plead.

"Please what?” Another smirk. But then suddenly I was pissed. I don't want her begging me. I was tainting the silver and destroying her. I flipped her over. Stomach to the hard cement. Laughing as she yelled. I was the King. Of Gotham, of Arkham, of Blackgate. I was the King Of everything. A poisoned Clown King with Jokes for days and a throne of bones.

When I finished I left her there. Trembling and breathing harshly.

"Jack.." her soft voice crept out from her lips as though a shadow searches for its person. I leaned down, my mouth to her ear, and in one forceful second I wanted to shatter all her hopes.

"Jack's dead Princess. Has been for a long time. Wake up and uh, Smell the coffee toots." I cackled out loud. The typical laugh. Easily slipping out of her cell. No last look. No backwards glances. I was done with her and this weakness she was barb wiring around my tainted shriveled heart.

I so at at the wall and made my way to my own cell. Knowing in a matter of days in would be home free.

Her sobs my lullabye as I hushed my giggles and laughs to savour the pain I had inflicted.

Good bye Haven.