Good Ol Electro Shock

"Would you care to explain the new bruises Mrs. Lorna?" Doc Bastille asks.

Mrs. Lorna. As though my last name was still my own. I shook my pointer finger, head laying flat on the cool surface of the table.

"I fell Doc. Must be all the meds I'm on. Or those injections."

I can't very well say Joker came by for a visit. How would one explain that?

"There's no fall recorded on any cameras. Nor any indication as to why you would need a brace on your knee. "

"Next section Doc. I'm tired of these ones." I warily told him. His light green eyes lit up as he scanned his pre-written questions.

"We did happen to find the records Stating Claire's Biological father. A, Jack Napier. Now...lets discuss him."

" what's there to talk about Doc..he died."

"How?"

"From what I was told...mob stuff. By the mob. Gotten involved. Some kind of freak accident."

"Funny though. The only Napiers we could find were either deceased or under another name. We did find a Hayden Jean Napier. Maiden name Fitzpatrick. I can only assume that was you?" He knew yet he continued to question. To push.

I clenched my hands together. Focusing on the condensation from my breath on the table.

"I wanna see my Mamma Cat and my Ivy Boo." I stated.

"Hayden we need to have a full session."

"Full session or not you are gonna inject me. Part of crabs fear crap and what? A paryalitic to keep me stuck? Maybe the real idea is to accept Haven is apart of me to keep me safe. And instead of forcing her away she will go on her own.."

Doc slammed his hands down onto the table.

"NO! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING US. WE ARE FIXING YOU!" His beady eyes were shut more than ever under his wire glasses. The thinning hair disheveled as he ran a hand through the locks. He slammed them down again as an attempt to cease the shaking.

"Let me see my family then. I'm tired of hurting. I need them."

The only reply was the good Doc getting up and walking to the door.

"By the way Hayden...Jokers been placed back in Arkham. Just thought you would want to know. He's even been asking to see you."

And the glass door pulled back to give him an exit.

I waited in the session room. Strands of my hair tangled in my fingers when the green light above the door flickered on and the two guards entered times cost me back to my room. Instead of going right we went left. I shrugged and let them drag my fried body down the halls. Electroshock.

I should have known. I was dragged to the chair and strapped in. A mouth gaurd put in place. It didn't even muffle the laughter. The guards began to shuffle around uneasily. How fun.

If there were any doubts i hadn't lost my mind, I knew know that I was completely surrendered to insanity. I sat there as the orderly fidgited around the dials and placed the probes to my temples.

"Okay. On record. We have inmate number 8010,Hayden Lorna, dials set for 12, 2 notches higher than last time. Mrs. Lorna suffers from MPD and is also receiving injections from Dr. Strange in hopes to piece Mrs. Lorna back together. Today, we will ask questions.."

His voice drones on and on and all I can do is stare at the wall. Its very white. Very pure. But lord knows these walls are echoing the screams and cries of those before me. Imprinted with their sorrow and pain.