King. Not A God

I could make out the lights from the long hallway. Then the voices. I silently made my way into the large room that had once been used to activities as blood dripped from my body and recognized it as the the common room of sorts. In the very center of the room sat the Joker on a throne made from an old electric chair and straight jackets. What caught me off gaurd the most was Harley as she was bouncing around the chair with her 'Good Night' bat in hand.

"Puddin'!" she whined out. Trying to get his attention as he sat smirking,Zoned out at the lights above him as though he were tripping hardcore on a hallucinatory drug yanked out by the shrieking sound of her voice.

"Harls. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP! I have a plan and she's gonna walk right into it.We just have to wait and see if she passes the tests those nitwits came up with. " He growled out,watching her pace around him.

"Yeah I am gonna be walking into it, Cuz I'm already here.Tada!" I said darkly as He swirled his head. That dopey grin gracing his defined features. "Love the new look of this place. It was just oh so boring before.Maybe I can get the name of your decorator before I leave. Its a pretty busy night and all." I made my way towards him carelessly dragging my hand over the tables. Coating my hand with grime as my fingers dragged over the grimy tops while he stared at me. Lust and hate wild in those crazed blue eyes. "Funny seeing you here Q. I've just left a dear friend of ours who was scouring this hell hole for you. However I was able to distract him from those pretty little thoughts. I mean! Who doesn't want a piece of this ass these days.Puddin'was even willing to burn this city down for me. Better than chocolate I say. " I laughed out humorlessly. Gazing at both of them from under my lashes. Jokers hands gripped the cane in front of him tightly with a short growl of irritation as Harley made a move to jump over a table and come at me,heels clicking on the decrepit flooring covered in soot and paint.

"Oh Q. This isn't a dance you wanna try with me. I have nothing to lose. You..you have sooooo much I can take." Sing song was how it came out as she lunged at me. Right into my foot as she fell back into a tangle of pale limbs and colors. She shoved her pig tails out of her face and spat the blood onto the ground beside her.

"Listen Sugah I liked ya honest I did but You took it all from me. Deadshot was my new boytoy and now I just want my puddin back! I hate to compete!" Her shrill voice somehow managed to grow higher with every word as she swung her bat. Pigtails flying crazily. I laughed and ducked before sliding down and knocking her to to the floor. Grasping the Good Night bat and chunking it as far away as I could.Every single punch into her pretty doll face broke me. This was once a friend. We had laughed and cried together.Gone over our stories and gotten matching tattoos. But this was also war and that meant friends could be the enemy. I landed one last blow before in was satisfied she was out cold. I glanced up to see Joker was still sprawled out on his Throne. Long legs out on front of him as he began to clap.

"She was so useful too. But we both know a true Queen comes out on top! Besides doll Lets face. I was your alternate escape route. The alter you deemed fit to pray to. I was your ultimate savior!" He stands quickly. Long limbs and strength unfurling out like a blossoming flower. " You are Queen because I deemed it so. Your behavior I altered. Ain't your fault doll cause I made you.  Brainwashed and persuaded you. I watched as you let go from Hayden and turned to Haven. My personal Heaven and my numero uno lady! Shit. You already made up your mind once before so just give and follow me again. Babe..you won't be sorry you stayed with me. You make it All worth it Baby Doll. You were perfect. Accidents happen and they will...continue to happen. But I am King and you will bow! I know you still love me and that is all that matters. Worship me and I'll lay all of Gotham at your feet!" His chest is heaving from his little solo act as he spreads his arms wide.

"I'm an NBK boo. You know what that means?" I flipped my bloody tangled hair over my shoulder and peered at him. "Natural Born Killer. Everyone knows I'm right about one thing. You and I...we don't work out. You bring out the mean in me and I bring out all of your Insecurities. You know what I'm talkin bout." I spun softly on my heel.Blood splattering around me as my arms swing out. I listened to it squeak as I took in the trail of blood I had left in my wake. Feeling it drip drop to the floor from my finger tips. I raised my hand and surveyed it. Catching him watching my every move in utter calculation.