Chapter 11: And You Liked It

I woke up to rays of sun beaming through my window and my bare body wrapped up in white sheets. I looked at my alarm clock on my bedside table, 10:34 AM. I turned towards Connor and trailed my fingers down his bare back. He stirred slightly and then turned to lay on his back. He looked over at me and gave me a tired smile.

"Goodmorning." He said in a raspy voice.

"Mornin." I smiled and he leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips.  

I sat up and put on my panties and Connor's light blue t-shirt and handed him a pair of basketball shorts for him to put on. I laid back down so my back was facing him. I felt his arms wrap around my waste and pull me back into his body. We laid there like that in pure silence just listening to our heartbeats. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs but I was too comfortable and tired to care who it was. My eyes started to flutter shut until my bedroom door opened.

"Alex, I'm home early and I thought that maybe we could go get some breakf--" My mom began to say. She stopped dead once my bedroom door was open all the way.  She stood there wide eye'd not able to think of something to say. Connor unraveled his arms from me and we both shot up out of my bed. 

"Mom, it's not what it looks like I...."

"We can all go for breakfast. All three of us." My mom stated as calm as possible with a fake smile on her face. Connor and I swapped glances and then looked back at my mother. "Well, come on. Get dressed now." She said clapping her hands together and then walking out of my room. 

I stood by my bed not able to move or say anything and all I hear is Connor chuckling from the other side of the bed. I look up and glare at him. 

"This isn't funny." I scolded.

"Yes, it kind of is." He replied still laughing. 

"No, it's not." I replied with a small chuckle. "My mom thinks I had sex with you!"

"Well you did have sex with me." Connor said coming around to my side of the bed. "And you liked it." 

I smiled and gave him a long kiss and then broke away and headed to my closet to get clothes. I took Connor's shirt off and threw it directly at his face. 

"Rude." He replied when the shirt hit him. I laughed and got dressed.

Once we were both presentable to go outside we headed downstairs. My mom was waiting by the door with that same fake smile plastered on her face. This should be fun.

A/N: I don't know what to write for this story anymore! I'll be posting the first chapter of my Riley fic sometime today! So keep a lookout! Vote, Comment, Toodles!