chapter one...

what's up fools? it's future ziamhoe here. i'm here to tell you that this story is the most... UGLIEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN.

LIKE IT'S SO CHEESY AND RUSHED AND HOW DARE I END A ZIAM FIC WITH LIRRY.

IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ THIS AND ARE RE-READING THIS: I'M SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS.

AND IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME READING THIS: I'M SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING WITH THIS.

I'VE GOT WAY BETTER STORIES THAN THIS I PROMISE. I LOVE Y'ALL.

AND I'M OUT ✌️

liam is bored.

it's raining outside, so he can't take his daily walk around central park.

he has no job because his fiancé zayn said he didn't need one, that his job alone could provide for the both of them.

liam was going to get a job without telling zayn, but he didn't know how long he would be able to hide it from his fiancé.

so liam is stuck in this huge penthouse by himself until zayn comes home from work.

to help pass time, liam is on his laptop looking at puppies for sale.

although zayn said liam couldn't have a job, he did say that he could have a puppy to keep him occupied.

liam coos as he scrolls down the list. he grabs his notepad and writes down the information of his favorites.

rocky:
-black lab
-fourteen weeks old
-kid friendly
-companion dog; will follow you around the house

max:
-yorkshire terrier
-six months old
-barks a lot
-gets bored easily; needs to be outside at least one a day

"why would you name a dog a human name?" liam asks out loud. he scrolls through pages of dogs for thirty minutes more, two pages of his notepad filled with notes.

he hears the front door open and smiles. zayn.

liam quickly gets under the blanket, resting his head on the pillow with a small smile on his face. he hears zayn come closer to the door and he flutters his eyes closed.

zayn walks into the room and eyes his fiancé. he chuckles and moves closer to the bed, leaning down to plant a kiss on liam's lips. "i know you're not sleeping jaan." he whispers.

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"really? i didn't know you could talk to people while you're sleeping."

"it's called sleep talking."

"but you can hold a conversation?" liam huffs and opens his eyes. "ah, there's those pretty brown eyes i fell in love with."

liam smiles and leans up to kiss his fiancé. "i missed you."

"i missed you too. how was your day, love?" zayn asks and caresses liam's face.

"boring. can i please get a job?"

"no."

"but-"

"how is the puppy research going?" liam knew that zayn only asked this to distract him from the job thing, but he still grabs the notepad and shows his fiancé the list of dogs.