chapter two...

zayn woke up not feeling as crappy as he thought he would. liam had woken him up in the middle of the night to take his medicine and drink a bottle of water.

"good morning sunshine." liam beams and slides the laptop of his lap. "how are you feeling?"

"not that bad, thanks jaan." zayn and rubs his eyes.

"good! so i made you breakfast, and after you eat that, i'm punishing you for getting drunk at a freaking office party by doing whatever i want today."

"woah, woah, woah. what are we doing today?" zayn asks and sits up.

"i'll let you know after you eat." liam quickly runs to the kitchen and grabs the plate of pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns. "bon appetit."

"thank you my love." zayn says and grabs the plate.

"we always say that, but do you know what is means?" zayn shakes his head, his mouth stuffed with eggs. "it means enjoy your meal." liam giggles. "isn't that cool?"

no. no it's not. zayn thinks, but he would never say that to his fiancé.

after zayn finishes his breakfast, liam hands him a pill and a glass of orange juice. "take this. it's been more than six hours." zayn takes the pill and washes it down with the orange juice. he tries to set down the glass of juice but liam stops him. "no. drink it all."

zayn rolls his eyes but gulps down the drink anyway. his baby is just trying to take care of him. "so what are we doing today?"

"we're spending the day at central park." liam smiles.

"no."

"yes. and you have no say, now get dressed."

"no liam." zayn crosses his arms.

"zayn i will literally dress you." liam sighs.

"do it then." liam gets off the bed and walks to their closet. he comes back out with a plain black t-shirt, grey joggers, and a fresh pair of boxers.

he pulls the blanket off of zayn and puts the shirt over his head. he pulls it down and puts zayn's arm in each sleeve; zayn doing absolutely nothing. "you're really going to make this difficult, aren't you?" zayn just smirks in response.

liam pulls down zayn's boxers, "accidentally" brushing his hand over zayn's d ick. zayn hisses and bucks his hips up. "whoops." liam smirks.

liam tries to put on his boxers, but zayn won't lift up so liam can't pull them over his bum. liam rolls his eyes and presses down of zayn's d ick causing him to groan and lift his hips up. liam smirks and pulls his boxers up all the way.

"i hate you." zayn gasps out.

"no you don't." liam pulls zayn's legs off the bed and slides his pants up to his knees. he grabs his hands and pulls him off the bed, zayn leaning all his weight on liam as he pulls on his pants. liam buttons them and looks up at his fiancé, pecking his lips. "all done. now let's go." liam grabs his bag off the dresser and leads them both out of the room.

zayn goes to grab his keys but liam stops him. "we are not walking there liam."

"yes we are."

"babe central park is ages away!"

"it's not that bad, i do it everyday!" liam giggles. "hey that rhymes with what you just said. we could become a duo zaynie!"

zayn smiles. "you're so cute."

"i know." and before zayn could process what was going on, they were already outside on their way to central park.

***

"it's so beautiful out here." liam sighs dreamily.

"no. it's loud and windy."

"oh hush!" just then, a frisbee lands on the picnic table they were seated at. a dog soon follows and stops right at the table. "hi little guy. is this yours?" he asks the dog and picks up the frisbee. the dog barks and jumps around. "where's your owner buddy?" liam bends down to look at the collar.

name: watson
if found, return to cole sprouse.

"let's go find cole. can i carry you?" liam picks up the dog and watson doesn't squirm to get out of his arms, so he takes that as yes. "i'll be back." he tells his fiancé.

liam walks around the huge park, asking anyone he passed if they knew a cole sprouse.

he received several no's and he just wishes that watson will react if he does see his owner. "excuse me? do you know a cole sprouse?" liam asks a guy with dirty blond hair.

"yes. that's my idiot twin brother who lost his- oh hey watson." the guy says. "you found him! ha! and cole is out here looking for a dog that's already been found." the boy laughs. "i'll take him from you." liam hands the boy watson and the frisbee. "thank you..."

"liam."

"liam." the guy repeats. "thank you liam. my name's dylan."

"dylan! i can't find him anywhere!" a voice says behind liam. "i looked everywhere and he's right here..."

dylan laughs loudly. "god you're such an idiot. liam here found him."

"you did? thank you so much! i was playing fetch with him and the wind carried the frisbee away and watson chased after it and-"

"he doesn't want to hear the story about how you were a moron, cole." dylan cuts him off.

"no problem." liam chuckles. "what breed is watson?"

"an american eskimo. looking to buy a new dog?" cole asks.

"yes! i've been doing all types of research to find the perfect one. i can't wait to get one."

"i work at a animal shelter. you can stop buy and see if any dog catches your eye. actually, i have my card!" cole says and digs into his pocket.

"you don't." dylan laughs.

cole hands liam the small card. "thank you so much! what days do you work? i would love to bring my fiancé in with me."

"i work monday through friday from noon to eight p.m. and then saturday from nine a.m to four p.m."

liam nods, repeating it a few times in his head. "we'll be there. thank you so much, but i've got to go."

"no problem. and thanks again for finding watson." liam bends down to pet watson and smiles.

"see you guys later." he waves goodbye to the twins before walking back to the picnic table.

"there you are!" zayn says when liam sits down. "i thought i lost you. maybe you need a card that says 'if found return to zayn malik.'"

"shut up." liam says and punches his arm softly.

"can we go home now?" zayn whines.

"zayn we've only been here for three hours."

"how long were you planning on staying here?"

"i told you. all day."

"nope." zayn says and stands up. "we're going home." he pulls liam up from the table.

"you need to appreciate the outdoors more zayn." liam says as they start their hour and a half long walk.

it would've been an hour if liam didn't need stop to pet every single dog that passed them.

words: 1178