chapter three...

liam buttons up his black dress shirt and turns to look in the mirror.

i look good.

tonight was finally the night that zayn and liam were going on a date

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

tonight was finally the night that zayn and liam were going on a date.

they were going to go the night before, but the second they got home, zayn told him that he was never going outside again.

zayn's phone starts ringing against the dresser. "babe! you're phone." liam yells.

zayn walks in wearing a white button up shirt, the top three buttons unbuttoned so his tattoos peek through. the shirt was tucked into his black dress pants and zayn just looked.. sexy.

"well don't you just look delicious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"well don't you just look delicious." zayn says and eyes his fiancé up and down.

liam blushes and says, "go answer your phone." zayn winks and grabs his phone. liam leaves the room, wanting to give zayn privacy.

he grabs two pieces of bread from the kitchen before sneaking outside. he pulls off a small piece of bread and throws it on the ground. not even thirty seconds later, a bird swoops down and picks up the bread with its beak, and flies away.

liam giggles and breaks off another piece. another bird swoops down, followed by another bird, and another, and soon a pigeon.

"guys i'm gonna run out of bread." liam lightly laughs and breaks off the bread into smaller pieces. liam is outside for ten minutes feeding the birds until the door opens and they fly away. "zayn! you made the birds fly-" he stops when he takes in his fiancé's face.

zayn's face is emotionless. his eyes are red and his skin is pale. he looks like he just seen a ghost.

"is everything okay?" liam asks. zayn doesn't answer. instead he walks and sits down next to liam.

"liam i love you." zayn croaks out.

liam coos and wraps his arms around him. "i love you too zaynie. do you want to tell me what's wrong? did something happen at work? if you don't feel comfortable with going on our date tonight, we can move it to another night."