Sleepover games pt.2

Aphie POV:
Hmm I woke up from Laurence letting go of me and sitting up. "Good morning beautiful." He said. I blushed in his shoulder. "We should get dressed and leave my room before fangirls come in." He said laughing a bit. I nodded and got my clothes and went into the bathroom and got out of my purple cat onesie and put on a black T-shirt light aqua shorts. It was Saturday. The second day of the sleepover. I walked out to see Laurence in a white hoodie with gray stripes and jeans. "You look nice!" He complemented. "Th-thanks... Oh and you too!<3" I said blushing a bit. We heard giggling and Cadenza, KC and Katelynn walk over with cameras smiling put then frowned a bit because we were too fast for them! Ha ha! "Well I guess we didn't see anything cute this time..." They said. "Well since you three never see anything why don't you STOP this shipping club." I said. "Neverr!" Cadenza said throwing a.... Ball at me? "Wha...? Whe-where did this come from!? I asked. "Will never tell!" She said back.
(I just noticed that I'm typing in this font... Whoops just ignore it please.)
*time skip to three hours*
"So let's play REAL spin the bottle. But only one round." Cadenza said handing me the bottle. "Okay." I said. I spun it and landed on my Laur Laur! I'm gonna call him that cause we're basically dating but it's not official. I kissed him. We kissed for three minutes and pulled away. The girls were nose bleeding but the boys groaned. Especially Garroth. Wow another kiss. The game stopped and when Laurence said he needed to talk with cadenza people started asking me questions like: "are you two dating!?" "Do you ship Laurmau!?" I answered them and when the girls went to start a shipping club and the boys went to their beds except for Garroth. He then pulled me into the closet where Laurence and I kissed for Seven Minutes In Heaven and pinned me to the wall and kissed me forcefully I tried to push him away but he gripped his hands tighter around my waist. I knew he wouldn't stop unless I kissed him back so I did but not truthfully. He let go of me and put my arms around his neck. I did it so he would stop. He broke apart. "Aphmau will you be my girlfriend?" He asked gazing into my eyes. I teared up and shook my head. "I'm sorry but no..." I said. "W-what!? But you kissed back!" He said confused. "I did it so you would stop." I said. "At least I was your first romantic kiss." He said letting me take my arms from his neck. "That's not true! Laurence was!" I said. "Oh..." He said. I left the room. Luckily no one was there to see us come out. Laurence walked back and sat next to me. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Garroth growled. He muttered something I was just barely able to make out and it was: "stay away from MY girlfriend! Sure she's not right now but if it's a kissing game she will be all over me!" I blushed and put my hands on Laurence's chest and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist making me blush a light pink. The girls came back and froze. They started taking pictures but I didn't mind when we broke apart I saw them nose bleeding. Oh and the boys saw all of it too. They were whispering things to each other. Garroth's eye was twitching in anger. But I didn't care. The game was a pillow fight in pairs. Me and Laurence and well the ones that slept together. Garroth focused on Laurence more than anyone. Maybe he thought if he won against Laurence he could sleep with me? But that was wrong anyway. When it was done the boys and the girls separated and the girls gossiped about boys and Laurmau. They boys were probably talking about sports and the girls they liked. When it got dark we went to our beds. I put on pjs and so did Laurence. We laid down and cuddled for the rest of the night. Wow I love him!~
So I liked it I hope you guys did too!
❤️~word count 739~❤️