Kidnapped

Three days later...,
At 5:08... (I dunno when high school gets out cuz I'm not in high school :/)
Aphmau POV:
I was walking home then something hit me and I went unconscious. After I woke up I looked around. I was in some sort of dungeon. "Wh-where am I!?" I asked. Then I noticed I was a Meif'wa. I took another look around and saw I was in a cell. I looked at the cell across from mine and saw Katelynn holding the bars. "Katelynn!" I said. She looked up and saw me. "Aphmau!" She said. "What happened!?" I asked. "Where are we!?" She sighed. "We were knocked unconscious and put in these cells." She said as she looked out the barred window. (Sorry I published this early by accident:/) I then heard a loud bang. We looked at the stone hallway. Then a guard walked through. He then started talking to Katelynn but when she replied she talked to him in an angry tone. He shook his head and walked over to my cell. I started shaking a bit as I was still sitting half way up. "Hello." He said. "U-um... h-hello!" I said a bit nervous. "Tell me young girl. How old are you!" He asked. "S-Seventeen..." I said. "Alright. Do you have a lover by any chance?" He asked. I blushed. "Y-yes." I said. His smirk then faded into an angry frown. "What is his name and age?" He asked frowning. "H-his name is Laurence a-and he is e-eighteen." I said. He unlocked my cell and grabbed my wrist. I then was knocked unconscious. The last thing I heard was Katelynn shouting my name. When I woke up I was in a room with a boy sitting by the window. "U-um... h-hi...!" I said getting out of the bed. "Hello... I am Fennir the werewolf prince.(yes. MCD.)" he said bowing. "I am Aphmau. Nice to meet you" I said curtsying in the white dress I was in. "Well Aphmau I'm sorry to say but... me and you are being forced to get married... I don't want to do this either." He said. My eyes widened. "What!? Why!?" I asked. "Because a I must get married to a Meif'wa." He said. "But I'm not a real Meif'wa!" I said. "I know. Michi did it. My father, the king does not." He said. "Can't we explain that!?" I asked. "Yes but we will still be forced to do this." He said. "And I'm afraid your lover will have to die because of this." I started crying.
At the forced wedding.
I walked down the isle in my white wedding dress with tears in my eyes. "We are gathered here under our lunar goddess to celebrate a wedding of a lifetime. Fennir do you take Aphmau as your beautiful flower of the sun?" The king asked. "I... I....-" he was cut of by Laurence turning into a shadow knight. "IF YOUR GOING TO HURT APHMAU, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME FIRST!" Laurence shouted. "What!? He's a shadow knight, GUARDS! KILL HIM!" The king shouted. When the guards went at him Laurence killed them all. "*sigh* Now that's done.... now for you." Laurence said pointing his sword at the king. Laurence walked up to him as the king started to back up until he fell off the cliff. Laurence whispered something that I couldn't hear.( readers he said what he says when he looks down at the dead king. I don't want to write it because it's... really gruesome.) he then tried to kill Fennir but I stopped him. "Laurence! Stop! Please! This isn't the real you! Please! Calm down!" I said. He was about to say something but I cut him off by kissing him. He calmed down a bit. When I broke the kiss I looked into his eyes as they (my phone died.) turned light blue again.
Back at home
"Aphmau... I'm sorry...." Laurence said. I smiled at him. "Laurence.... it's not your fault...." I said. I hugged him comfortingly. I kissed his cheek. After a few minutes it was late already. We said goodbye and then headed home. I had nightmares about what had happened earlier today....
Oh. My. Irene. This is the longest chapter I ever made in this story! Maybe even the longest I've ever made! Well... bye kittens!
⭐️~word count 742~⭐️