Prom pt.1

I noticed prom never happened but should have a looong time ago. So I'll do it now!
Aphmau POV:
Prom is FINALLY here! It was delayed for some reason. I think from a plumbing situation in the gym. At lunch we all talked about prom, who's going with who. The girls mostly talked about their dresses and their dates. I got up and headed towards the bathroom to, I dunno, talk to myself. Then a pair of hands touched my shoulders. I looked behind me and...
It...
Was...
Eric....
"Hey baby.~ wanna go to prom together?~" he asked. "No." I said. "Whyyy?" He asked. "1. I already have a date. 2. I'm not single. 3. I don't like you." I said. I then walked back to the table and sat next to Laurence. I put my head on his shoulder. "Awwww!" The girls cooed. Aaron saw and glared at Laurence. Then he turned away. Laurence kissed my cheek and I blushed. The girls started fangirling. "MA SHEEEEEEEEP!" KC shouted. We all knew she meant 'my shiiiiiiiip!' though.
After school...
I went to go shopping for my dress with Katelynn since she didn't have one either. "Aph! Look at this one!" She said pointing at a light purple tank top strap dress. It fanned out on the end and it had a black belt. "Hmm.... does it come in light blue? Because that would be PERFECT for you!" I said. "It does! And it's my size!" She said and then walked into a changing room while I looked around. She can out and she was beautiful! "How do I look?" She asked. "You look beautiful!" I said. She then went to the changing room then came out in her normal clothes. She bought the dress and helped me look for a dress. I found a dark purple strapless dress with sparkles down the middle. It went down the my feet. It fanned out at the end. I found some white long gloves to put on too. I also put on a necklace with three white tear drop shaped jewels on it. I found some purple heels too. When we bought my things we went to my house. We put on our dresses and I put on my accessories. I gave Katelynn some black short heels. She put them on along with the same kind of necklace but the jewels were black. She said she was done. I added a dark purple flower barrette and pinned back my hair with it. Katelynn put braids in my hair too. (C.u.t.e!) "So Aph.. who's your date?" She asked. "Laurence of course! Duh!" I said giggling a bit. "I was just making sure!" She said with a laugh. "Who's your date Katelynn?" I asked. "Travis..." she said blushing and smiling a tiny bit. "Awwwww!~" I cooed.
Hey kittens! That's it for this chapter! Hope ya liked it! I'm at an airport so... sorry that it's short. Anyways, bye bye kittens!:3
😉~word count 500~😉 :3