Drama, love and fighting

Guys sorry I haven't been updating for a while but it's gonna get a lot better. Oh and Aph POV from now on.
I glared back at his and shook his arms off. "No Tristan." I said sternly. "Fine. But tomorrow you should love me. Right? Right." He said licking my cheek. He left and I met up with the others. "Hey Aph! What took you so long?" Travis asked. "Oh I just... Tripped and noticed that I forgot something..." I said nervously. Laurence smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Awww...!" The girls cooed. The boys smiled but Garroth looked away growling.
After school
I got a text from Garroth.
G: Aphmau I'm sorry to say I saw Laurence kiss another girl...
A: no he didn't.
G: yes he did...!
A: no I don't believe you.
G: fine you saw through my lie!
A: why did you lie?
G: I don't think Laurence is a good choice... I think I'm the better choice.
A: no I will love Laurence with all of my heart. I loved him since I saw him...
G: ...what...?
A: you understand it.
G: Aphmau please the least you can do is let me come over.... Please...?
A: fine.
Text end
Garroth came over
I opened the door and he gave me something. "Here, it's for you." He said. I drank it then I noticed how ADORABLE Garroth was... We went under a tree to talk. Laurence came over and talked to us then Garroth covered my eyes. Laurence lifted his hands and Garroth didn't seem as cute. Garroth stormed off. Laurence kissed my forehead and I smiled. "You ok? You looked like you loved Garroth." He asked. "Yeah I don't know what happened but he gave me something and after I drank it he looked cute but then later he... Didn't." I said. He chuckled. "That, was a love potion." He said. I was just glad the potion was gone.
The next day
When me and Laurence got to school, Eric and Tristan were fighting... Over me? Tristan's golden hair was in front of his brown eyes and Eric's cream colored hair was in front of his green eyes but we ignored it. Laurence kissed me so I kissed back. Wow he's so cute... Hmmm...
Yo sorry for a crummy chapter but I'm lazy and I want to play roblox. Also the video is random and I love this song.