...................

Aph POV:
1 week later...
Laurence is healing up... that's good... I'm just a bit... paranoid... I'm paranoid because... I hate seeing Laurence get hurt... he has a broken arm... a bad bruise... a scar on his eye... and... a bad dent in his skull... I... I won't let Laurence ever surrender... I just... want him to be... happy... I love him... and always will...! "A-Aphm-mau?" Laurence asked weakly. That... that... he never calls me that unless... he... he's talking about something serious... I thought. "Yeah Laurence?" I ask."is something wrong?" "Well... do you feel something's... 'weird' about me...?" He asked nervously. "No! You seem fine to me!" I said. "Why?" "I was just... wondering..." he said. "Let's just go." He said starting to walk down the road. I nodded and held his hand to protect him. He seemed happier when I did that. True he's taller than me but he just seemed small right now. He just... seemed a bit... hurt... emotionally, spirituality and physically... I just... wish everything was back to normal again... it's just so... complicated and drama-filled now... the others don't know... we want to keep it secret for now because we don't want them to worry and it to become even more complicated...
At school
When we got to school KC came and basically attacked us, with hugs. When she stopped she also attacked us with questions. "Laurence-Kun! What happened to your eye!?" She asked Laurence worriedly. "