Prom pt. 2

Aphmau POV:
Eeeeek! Tonight is the night of prom! I walked with Laurence to school holding hands. Garroth ran up to us. I glared at him. "What do you want Ro'meave?" I asked. "I... I'm sorry..." he said. I looked at Laurence and he smiled and nodded. "It's okay." I said. "Thank you so much!" He said. "And also to make it up to you two by helping keep the other three boys out of you two's relationship!" He said. "Thanks Garroth!" Laurence said.
Before prom
"Hm... I'm exited for this, aren't you Katelynn?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah! This is gonna be fun!" She said. We looked and saw Travis and Laurence here to pick us up. "Aphmau... you look beautiful!" Laurence said holding my hand. I blushed a bit. "Thanks Laurence...~" I said. "Dawww!" Travlynn (Travis and Katelynn) cooed.
At prom
"Wow..." I said amazed. "It's... beautiful..." I said admiring the gold, silver, and blue fairy lights lighting up the gym. I looked to one side seeing the buffet. "This place has food!" I said. Laurence laughed a bit. "Would you like to dance?" Laurence said. I smiled and blushed a bit. "Of course!" I said.
After dancing
Me and Laurence sat down to relax. I looked behind me and saw a... camera? Wait... two! One that was purple and seemed to be recording and a black watching camera. I nudged Laurence. He looked at them and grabbed my hand and we walked away. We saw Aaron and cadenza, KC and Katelynn watching their phones. "Darn!" Aaron said. We assumed he lost a game though.
Almost after prom
Me and Laurence talked and he pulled me to a corner and he kissed me. Of course I kissed back. When we broke apart he looked into my eyes. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said. I hugged him.
They basically stayed at Aph's house. You know what I'm doing 😉 love y'all! Bye!

-Blue