I love you

K just to say thanks. Imma gon' to say... THANK YOU FOR 112 READS! :)D
Aph POV:
I woke up in the morning still... Scared from the... The... The dream... I feel like it meant something... Does Aaron like me and is going to kill Laurence...? No! If he is I won't let him! I went downstairs to see my mom with my favorite, chocolate toast! I grabbed some and opened the doors to see the cheerleaders. "Oh hey girls!" I said waving to them. "Hey girl! We're just texting our boyfriends!" She said. "You all have boyfriends? I don't..." I said. Aya gasped. (I did Aya cause I can't remember the other girls' names.) I froze. Loved Laurence so much but... They're gonna get me another. I texted KC for advice.
A: hey the cheerleaders are gonna get me a boyfriend and said they had someone planned.
KC: is it Laurence kun!?
A: no way! That's a given!
KC: do you like Laurence kun tho?
A: don't tell but... I love him.
KC: squeeeee!
-text end-
The boy was here... He had green eyes and blonde hair. "Hello honey, heard ya didn't have a love hm?" He said. I blushed. "Third time saying this... Back up there snickers!" I shouted. "Aw you know you love the Eric, and that's me." He said almost kissing me. "I-" I was cut off by Laurence pushing his head away. "If she's not interested then leave her alone." Laurence said to Eric sternly. "Well your not her boyfriend cause she is single!" Eric shouted. The girls smiled. Laurence growled. I kissed him lightly on the cheek. "He's not but I love him!" I shouted at Eric. "Ugh! Fine I'll leave for now. The girls smiled and left. "Laurence I do love you..." I said facing him. "I love you too." He said kissing me. I kissed back. We broke apart. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. "Of course!" He kissed my head. "Well let's get to school then!" He said. We walked there holding hands.
@ school! Lel
"SQUEEEEEE KAWAII CHAN'S SHIP AND..." KC shouted. "No..." I said glaring at her. She nodded but the others didn't notice. KC then passed out... So did Katelynn. They got the nurses office.
Lunch
I sat down and my new boyfriend sat down and hugged me. "Awww!" Most of the girls said. "Grr..." Growled all of the boys. Eric got up and separated us and sat next to me. "Aphmau senpai who's this?" KC asked me looking worried. "Ugh.. Eric this boy who-" I was cut off by Eric. "Who she adores!~" he said draping his arm around my shoulder. "Ugh! No Eric and I am not single!" I shouted at him as I scooted closer to my boyfriend and put his hand around me. "Oh c'mon you know you love me.~" Eric said again. "Go away. She doesn't want you here." Laurence said. "Gah! O-ok imma just go cause I-uh- g-good bye!" He said running off. I snuggled into Laurence's chest. He kissed my head and started stroking my hair. Hmm... I love him... So much!
Welp sorry for a crummy chapter. But it's so Kawaii Desu!
❤️~word count 539~❤️