Clubs

Aph POV:
I was walking to school then a familiar hand grabbed mine. I looked over to see Laurence holding my hand. "Hey Aph. What's up?" He asked. "Oh nothin' much. You?" I said. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to join one of the clubs in school. Do you want to?" He asked blushing. I hugged him. "Of course I would love to!" I said. "Cool lets get you signed up before school starts then!" He said holding my hand tight while running. I looked at the clubs and saw the girls(except Nichole) at thier little 'shipping' club. I ignored it and found one I liked. The cheerleading club. I signed up and well, they were so kind and awesome! Wow I love the club and anyway I got in the club yes!
(Time skip to after school brought to you by Aphmau's eaten
donut.;( )
I went to cheerleader practice and the leader greeted me with a hug. "Hey Aphmau! I'm Ella this is Addie this is Kelly and this is Aya!" Ella said happily. "Hi!~" Addie said waving. "Hiya!" Kelly said. "Hello." Aya said.
(Time skip to Aphmau's house brought to you by #Laurmau fan.)
I walked into my house and plopped on my bed and texted Laurence.
(L=Laurence A=Aphmau)
L: hey Aph.
A: hey Laurence.
L: do you want to go to the park? I can walk you there if you want me to...
A: okay! I'll see you at the park at 7:30.
(She hung up)
I walked to the park and saw Laurence on a bench. I walked over to him and sat close to him. "Hey beautiful." Laurence said holding my hand. "Heh heh. Hey. Oh and I have something to tell you... I'm in the cheerleading squad!" I said happily. "Really? Cool I'm on the soccer team." He said winking at me. I smiled, I was happy that he was because then I can cheer on his team! When we both left I kissed him on the cheek. The cheerleaders saw this and smiled big. "Sooo Aph was that your boyfriend hmm?~" Kelly teased. "No we're actually just friends believe it or not." I said. "Then you two must be REALLY close friends if you kissed him." Ella said. After talking I went home because it was getting late. When I got home I had dinner and went to bed and had a dream.
Aphmau's dream:
I was walking then I bumped into Laurence. We got up and he kissed me. "Aphmau will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course!" I said hugging him. One of the jocks, Aaron saw this and got really mad. He came over and stabbed Laurence in the throat. He grabbed my hand and kissed me. "Love me or everyone dies." He said. I nodded. He cleaned himself up and threw a dead Laurence in an incinerator. The love of my life... Burned... I started to cry a bit. Ghost Laurence hugged me but I didn't feel or know it. Aaron grabbed my hand and pushed to a wall kissing me. I of course faked kissing back. Aaron bit my bottom lip demanding entrance. I allowed him but cried.
(Dream ends)
I woke up, sweating. I was so scared. I noticed it was midnight so went back to sleep hoping the dream won't happen again.
So how was that? I thought it was good but... The dream was the weirdest and saddest thing I ever wrote. I didn't really like it because the kissing and uh killing and well Yandere stuff. So ye.
❤️~word count 604~❤️