Back Home

Aphmau POV:
It was a regular day when I woke up. I got up and walked over to my bag and got my clothes I went to the bathroom to change into a purple blouse with a black skirt and purple short heels. I saw Laurence in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Looks like Dante and Nichole were up. They were talking while waiting. "Good morning!" I said sitting down. "Hey Aph! I have a question, are you and Laurence... A thing? Just asking. I'm not part of that, 'shipping club' cause it kinda... Creepy... They said the activities were setting up and OTP shrine and gossiping and well.., stalking... I don't like it." Nichole said. "Well first of all kinda and second I'm happy that your not!" I said giggling. "So are you and Dante a thing?" They blushed. "Um well yeah..." Nichole said blushing. "Aww that's pretty cute!" I said. Laurence walked over with... OMI... He made pancakes... I love him even more... "OMI PANCAKES!" I yelled. He chuckled. "I'm guessing you like pancakes?" He asked with a laugh. "Like them? I love them!" I shouted. I kissed him on the cheek to say thank you. "Daww!~" Nichole said along with Dante. KC came in just in time to see me kissing Laurence on the cheek. "OMI I FINNALY SAW SOME SORT OF KISS! YAY!" KC shouted. The others came in. Once we had breakfast we all went home. "Bye Laurence! Bye Cadenza!" I shouted they waved. Once I got home my mom greeted me with a hug. "So do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. "Kinda... He never asked neither did I but we kissed and cuddled a few times before but I guy that I didn't feel the same way has kissed me and asked me but I said no." I told her. "Oh well that's okay!" She said cheerfully. I'm gonna miss Laurence's cuddles tonight.
OMG so cute! Sorry if it's short but... I NEED A BREAK! I wrote stuff ALL FRICKIN' DAY AND ITS SO LATE RIGHT NOW AND I NEED SLEEP! I won't update tomorrow but I'll update the next day cause I have I 7 day weekend woohoo!
❤️~word count 368~❤️