A/N [Plz don't skip this]

Hey there gorgeous girls and beautiful boys(Alliteration. Note it). Well, happy to meet you all through this author's note.

Actually I love reading books than writing them. But, keeping an idea inside our mind is very difficult than letting it out. I have tried hard to give my best. I don't know what to do now *swipes non-existant sweat* Okay. Let me get this straight.

I saw that the reads for my chapters are decresing to drastic levels. I've mentioned in every chapters to vote and comment my story. You don't have to vote, if you don't like it. But atleast you can comment about the story in the comments section. Though our story managed to get #89 (highest rank till now) in werewolf section, a simple vote and comment would mean so much for a newbie like me.

As I mentioned before, this is my first work. I am still learning how to present a chap attractive, how to write a conversation. I am from India. So, I accept I am not good at describing cuddling and kissing scenes. If that's the reason I have low reads, then I'm okay with that.

I don't want to join the watty's or any other competitions. I just want you to recognize my writing. Staying silent is equal to a destructive criticism * sipping iced orange juice*

Okay. The important purpose of this A/N is to tell you guys that I have no idea of unpublishing or deleting this story *rolling the sleeves up * . I don't want to mess my very first book. Even with 0 reads, I will write this story till the end.

And ofcourse, I thank all the guys who have commented and voted my story so far.

I thank my fav readers,
graciousamisha
Natasha_Marvel21
PritieSen

for being very supportive till now. Thank you girls. You owe me one. Though I missed few others, I love them too. I don't know whether this will change the number of reads, votes or comments. I just want to talk to you.

Thank you for listening to my wild, incoherent , emotional rant. I don't know whether you read this or not. But thanks anyway.

STAY BLESSED

With loves and kisses.......

Nisha Amol♡♥♡