Start Of A Long Adventure

(Y/n). That was my name. I was (Y/a) and had (H/l) (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. I was currently in my living room ( Imagine how you want the living room to be.) playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Smash bros. was my favorite game of all time. I've beaten the subspace emissary more times than I can count, but I never got tired of the story.

So, as you could guess, I was once again playing the subspace emissary.

I had just started and it began to show Mario tapping the Kirby figure, bringing him to life. Kirby began to wave to the audience until he finally noticed Mario and the Vs. Was shown in-between them both, allowing me to pick either Mario or Kirby.

Now as I said before, I've beaten the game millions of times, which also means I've picked every choice in the game.

I had a hard time choosing who I wanted to pick but I eventually decided to pick Mario, so I pressed the '2' button and the screen went black but it took longer for the round to start than it usually would.

'The hell?' I thought while getting up from the couch and walking over to the television. I crouched down, so my face was in front of the TV as I wondered what was wrong with the game.

I was about to stand up, but as so as I made a move to stand up, the TV began to make this weird glitch noise and I felt myself being pulled forward. "What the fuck is happening?!" I yelled in shock.

I tried pushing myself away from the TV but I couldn't and I was sucked in.

All around me was darkness. There wasn't a speck of color, but I felt like I was falling. I was too shocked to scream, but eventually, I somehow began to see color but I also felt wind hitting my back.

Now I was for sure falling. "Damn you Smash Bros!! Damn you..!! I yelled in anger. I continued to fall to scared to watch what seemed to be my death.

I felt myself fall closer and closer to the ground, until I suddenly stopped, too scared to open my eyes I hear someone say, " You can open your eyes now." This person sounded familiar.

I slowly open my eyes to see Pit! We continued to state at each other until I blinked and I hopped out if his arms. "Thank you for catching me. I thought I was a goner." I said looking at Pit.

He smiled kindly and rubbed the back of his head. "Your welcome, but why were you falling from the sky?" He asked, confused.

I bit my lip nervously, debating whether or not I should tell him. 'Would he take me seriously or would he laugh at me?'

I decided to not tell him, yet. Telling him now doesn't seem right yet, so I'll tell him later.

"I was on someone's ship but we crashed and I fell off of the ship." I lied and to be completely honest he didn't look convinced at all.

He either didn't care or just decided to go with it because he didn't ask me about it again.

"Come on! I wanna show you something!" Pit said picking me up and flying away. "What are you showing me?" I asked.

"You'll see." Are the only words he replied with as he continued to fly away with me.