A Group Formed

We followed Link all the way to the shore and we see Mario and Pit fighting Zelda. Mario and Pit turned to look at us and both of their eyes widened at me and I smiled at them. Link was beyond pissed. He charged towards Mario and Pit and so did Yoshi. I gasped and ran after them.

Although I wanted to keep the timeline in order, I didn't want them to fight each other. "Link! Yoshi! Wait!!" I shouted. Link didn't stop but Yoshi did and he turned to look at me.

"Yoshi we need to stop Link. Mario and Pit only fought with a Zelda clone. It wasn't actually her." I told him and he nodded and ran after Link. Yoshi bit down on Link's tunic and began to try and drag him backward. I ran in front of Link trying to get him to listen.

Mario and Pit looked kinda worried Link would strike at me with his sword. "Link listen to me. Mario and Pit didn't kill Zelda. It was a clone. Another one of the villains have the actual Zelda." I told him. He glared at me for a second and turned to Mario and Pit.

He put his sword back into the sheath and crossed his arms. King Dedede was driving by and saw us. He pulled out a Dark cannon. "Everybody move!!" I yelled. Triple D blasted it and it almost him Pit but I pushed him out the way. I noticed Zelda but didn't say anything hoping that it wouldn't mess with the timeline. Link ran forwards and hit Dedede's cargo.

Triple De eventually gave up and just drove away. I ran up to Mario and Pit. "I'm so glad to see you two again!" I said happily. Pit hugged me really tightly. He eventually let go and I looked at Mario and hugged him also. When I let go, Link and Yoshi stood next to me. Link still looked upset but didn't complain.

I looked around trying to look for Kirby but I couldn't seem to find him. Did I fuck up the timeline? It couldn't be messed up. Right? I looked around one more time and saw Kirby running towards us. I sighed in relief. Everyone looked at me, then looked to where I was looking to see Kirby.

"Poyo!!!" Kirby shouted and jumped onto me. I giggled a little and hugged Kirby. "It's nice to see you, Kirby." I placed Kirby down and looked at everyone.

"Guys, we're a group now! We all need to work together, whether you want to or not." I informed them. "We need to go after DeDeDe. He's collecting other trophies like Wario and Bowser." Mario cringed at those names.

Everyone nodded. "Ok. So, if we're here the next place we are heading is Triple De's hideout. It's in this nearby cave." I said. I looked at where DeDeDe drove off at and there were wheel tracks from his cargo. "Guys we have to follow these tracks!" I said and began to follow the tracks with the others behind me.

Eventually, after 5 minutes of walking, we reach the Cave and go inside. We walk around for a while and at some point I got distracted and when I turned around a Primid was right in front of me. I tensed up and flinched as it threw a punch. Mario threw a fireball and it hit the Primid and distracted it. So, I pushed it off the edge and it fell. 'Thank the heavens!'

Pit was worried and turned me around to face him. "(Y/N)!! Are you ok? You're not hurt right?" He asked panicked. I gave a nervous chuckle and nodded. "I'm fine Pit. You don't have to worry." I said. Pit sighed in relief.

So, we all changed positions and I ended up in the Middle of everyone and Mario and Link were in the front while Pit, Yoshi, and Kirby were behind me. We got through a lot of the cave and we eventually saw a castle in the distance with the Halberd hovering above it.