Finding A Way Back

(F/c)-Favorite cereal

----------------------------------------

As I woke up, I could tell I was still on my bed. "Dammit! How am I suppose to get back? Can I even get back?" I asked myself. Sighing, I got out of my bed and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and surprisingly mom and dad weren't here.

'Hm, that's weird they're usually awake before I am.' I thought to myself. I thought about making breakfast but then I remembered I can't cook for shit. So, instead opened the cabinet and grabbed a box of (F/c) and a bowl. I went into the refrigerator and grabbed the milk, and on the way to the counter, I grabbed a spoon.

I poured the milk into my bowl, followed by my cereal and I started eating. After I was finished, I put everything back into their rightful places and put the spoon in the sink.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. 'Is there really a way to get back? I need to get back there now, but how?' I thought to myself. I sighed and leaned back into the couch. Eventually, I just gave up thinking. "Ugh, You know what? Where are mom and dad?" I asked myself.

I stood up and walked upstairs and in front of their room. I knock on the door, "Mom? Dad? Are you awake?" I asked, receiving no answer. So, I opened the door slowly and to my surprise, they weren't there. 'The fuck?'. I closed their door after walking out of their room. 'Where the hell are they?' I thought to myself.

I sighed walking back to the living room. I pulled out my phone and called mom. After two rings she picked up. "Hello?" She answered. "Mom, where are you and dad?" I asked. "Oh, we're at the cheesecake factory."

"Why didn't you take me?! You already know I love cheesecake!" I said with a small pout. "Aw, I know sweetie but your father and I are on a date." 'Oh well, that makes sense.'

"Oh alright. I'll leave ya to it then. Bye mom" I said and mom said it back. I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket. I sat on the couch and after turning on the Wii U and inserting Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I grabbed a controller and started playing. I would play online but ssbb doesn't have online anymore...sadly.

After a while of offline play, it got kinda boring. So I stopped and instead went into my challenges. As much as I play this game, I don't have all the trophies. I only have about 3/4th of all of the trophies. (Which is about 96. It's 128 trophies in all.) So, I started to try and get more trophies.

After about two hours, I finally got all of the trophies. I felt so accomplished now. After a while though, I got really bored and I really want to get back. I started to think and brainstorm ways to get back. 'Wait, theirs one thing I haven't tried yet.'

I want to the subspace emissary and it looks like it was saved from before I was brought back home. 'Maybe since this is how I got to their world, just maybe it would work again.' I thought with a smile. I clicked on the last story point we stopped at.

After it finished loading up, it went to a cutscene. It showed Luigi and Ness in Triple D's castle being revived by the Dedede Brooches. Then they inspect the badges realizing that DeDeDe is the one responsible for their revival. So they revive him in return, which then he hugs them and teams up with them.

Then the cutscene ends causing the screen to go black. Like last time, it takes longer than usual and the black hole appears. I stand up slowly and walk towards it. I stand in front of the T.V and felt myself get sucked in.

'Finally! I found my way back. Here I come, guys! Just you wait.' I thought smiling to myself as everything around me goes black.