Back Where We Started

(F/c)- Favorite color

(F/s)-Favorite Scent

(F/ch)- Favorite chips

(S/FC)- Second favorite color

--------------------------

As I started to wake up, I felt something warm around my body. 'The hell?' I thought to myself. I groaned and opened my eyes to see my bedroom. I sat up with wide eyes looking around confused. 'Was it all a dream? It couldn't have been...right?' I thought, looking down at my (F/c) blanket with tears in my eyes.

I wiped them away and threw the blanket off of my body. I placed my feet onto the cold wood floor and stood up. I looked at my attire and saw, I was in the same clothes. With a sigh, I walked to my closet and opened it, picking out my clothes to wear. I pulled out an (F/c) T-shirt and shorts. I walked out of the room and went into the bathroom with the clothes in my hands.

I placed them on the counter and did my business and took a shower and washed my hair with my (F/s) shampoo. After I dried off my body and my hair. I put on my T-shirt and shorts. I walked out of the bathroom after I did my hair into a (Wavy, straight, curly, ponytail, etc.). I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table. As I was walking towards the table, mom noticed me.

"Hey sweetheart, did you have a good night' sleep?" She asked, and I nodded and sat at the table, my mom to the left of me and dad to the right. Dad looked up from his I-pad and smiled at me, which I returned slightly. "Somethin' wrong kiddo?" he asked slightly concerned. I shook my head. "Nah, just sleepy," I replied. He nodded suspiciously. Suddenly, he smirked and chuckled, "I know what'll cheer you up." he said as I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you call a fish with two knees?" he asked. I shrugged and took a sip of the orange juice that mom had given me. "A 'two-knee' fish." I swallowed the juice and groaned at the horrible joke. "Dad. Please no." I pleaded. Mom gave a chuckle at the joke.

"Hey, mom? Did I fall asleep on the couch last night?" I asked and she nodded. "Yup! Your father had to carry you up to your room," she said. "You must really love that game because it's all I see you play, at least more than all the other games." dad said. I nodded, "It's my favorite game of all time. It's a game I could never get tired of. You should play with me sometime." I told him.

My father is a gamer, like myself, but obviously, he can't play as much because of work. Now, my mom was a different story, she doesn't game as much as me a dad. She's also not a big fan of fighting games, but she's a fucking beast at Mortal Kombat, seeing as she grew up with that game.

"Sure kiddo, I'll play with ya, but I have to finish some work first," he said. I secretly cheered in my mind. I've wanted dad to play this with me for a long time now. I stood up and started to walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. I went to my Wii U and debated on what I wanted to play.

In the end, I decided to start with some Mario Kart. I turned on the game and started playing.

After an hour of playing, I got bored and turned Mario kart off. Dad had left to his study to finish some boring paperwork and mom was sitting next to me drinking tea. I sighed leaning back against the couch. "What's wrong, dear?" she asked. I looked at her and replied, "Just...thinking about some friends. I really want to see them again." I said sadly.

Mom looked confused, "Well why don't you go and see them?" I shook my head, "They're not in this country." I said. Technically, I'm not lying. "I see. I'm sorry (Y/n)."

I shrugged and stood up. I went over to my Wii U and took out Mario Kart and replaced it with Super smash bros. I sat next to mom and started it up. While I was playing I began to think about everything that happened before I woke up.

'I wonder what's happening. Is the time stopped like it was here? Or maybe everyone is still going but they just can't see me?' I couldn't stop thinking about all of the possibilities. "(Y/n)!!" Mom shouted.

I snapped my head in my mom's direction. "Is something the matter (Y/n)? You're really not focusing today and you're usually not like that." She said, looking, really worried. I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good." I stood up and turned off the T.V and the Wii U.

I know mom was really suspicious now. I was acting a little too weird in her eyes. So, I went into the kitchen to find a little snack. I opened up the cabinet and pulled out a bag of (F/ch). I walked back to the living room and dad was sitting next to mom. I sat next to dad and asked, "I thought you had work to finish."

"I did but It doesn't have to be turned for another 3 days," he said with a smirk. I placed the chips on the table and grabbed a controller as dad grabbed one as well. I turned on Super Smash Bros. and began teaching my dad all of the moves and controls. After he got the hang of it we fought for real and with no mercy.

After, many rounds, we decided to call it quits. I won the most rounds but he was actually really close to winning. I placed down my remote and stretched. I looked out the window and gasped turning my head to face the clock.

I hadn't noticed it got so late. It was already 10 o'clock. I yawned and stood up, turning off the Wii U and started heading towards the stairs. "Going to bed kiddo?" Dad asked and I nodded. "Well good night then." He said with a slight smile.

I returned the smile before making my way into my room. Once I got inside, I shut the door and was about to change into more comfortable clothing but I stopped. 'What if I end up back with everyone once I go to sleep.? I'll test it out but in another set of clothes.'

I opened my closet to look for clothes and picked out an (S/Fc) shirt and some more shorts that went down to my mid-thigh. After I changed, I threw my dirty clothes into a hamper and laid down in my bed after I turned off the lights. 'I hope this works.' I thought to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.