Tabuu

I was glad that we had escaped the isle of ancients on time before we got engulfed by it. The celebration didn't last long though as a subspace gunship emerged from the subspace detonation. On the gunship were Ganondorf and Bowser.

Soon after, the Halberd arrived, "Look! It's Meta knight's ship!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me. "You know the guy that owns that humongous ship?!" Falcon asked. I nodded, "Yeah! It's Meta Knight's ship! I was with them a while back. But anyway. Falcon follow the ship!" I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy, excluding Diddy Kong, Samus, and Pikachu. "Are you crazy? No way in hell am I steering my ship into that dangerous shit!" Falcon replied.

"Captain Falcon, please we have to. If we don't, who knows what will happen. They need our help and they might not be able to defeat them without all of us. Captain are you willing to just let everyone die just for your safety. Everyone is trying to fight to save lives and here you are not helping. Are you really going to let everyone die?" I said to him.

He looked enlightened but also bewildered. He was confused and didn't know what to do. Falcon looked to everyone in the ship for guidance. Samus, Diddy Kong, and Pikachu all agreed, and since Diddy Kong agreed so did Dk. Olimar gave a firm nod. R.O.B also agreed, seeing as he wanted to stop all of the violence and unneeded evilness.

Falcon sighed and turned the ship around. Diddy Kong walked up to me seeing as we never got to greet each other before. I lowered myself a little and hugged him. "It's nice to see you again Diddy Kong!" I said as he hugged me back just as tight me.

When we pulled away from each other, I noticed Donkey Kong watching us. He looked confused. 'I wonder why he looks so confused.' But then I remembered that I never told them about the timeline or where I'm from. So, I told them. The people that don't know looked surprised by the end of the talk.

After the talk, I heard explosions. So, I looked out of the windshield and saw the Halberd was getting destroyed. Everyone gasped. The gunship sent a big blasted through the Halberd and it went into pieces. After that, other ships can through. There was an Arwing, Samus's gunship, and the Hocotate ship.

Then, Kirby came flying on Dragoon went right through the gunship. "Yes! He did it! Now we can get through." I exclaimed. Ganondorf and Bowser walked into the subspace. With the gunship out of the way, everyone got into the subspace.

After, we all got out of our ships we had to find a way to get to Tabuu. We started trying to find a way to tabuu but then we got ambushed by Floows and boom primids. I knew that Floows inflict damage by giving a high pitched scream. I always wondered how painful it would be. So, when the last Floow let out a scream, I felt like my ear were about to explode. I covered my ears and lowered myself to the ground in pain.

I heard fret steps make their way towards me. When they stopped near me, I looked up. It was Pokemon trainer. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" he asked, holding his hand out to me. I took it and nodded. "Yeah, I just feel like my ears are about to exploded but other than that I'm good," I said.

He smiled at me. "It's really nice to see you again." He said I smiled back at him "It's good to see you again too, Trainer." I replied. We talked for a while before I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down and saw Kirby. "What's wrong Kirby?" I asked. "Poyo poyo!" He said and pointed towards everyone waiting for us.

I let out a little 'oh'. "Sorry guys, I guess we got a little distracted." Kirby walked towards everyone and I grabbed trainers hand, who blushed a little. I chuckled and pointed at trainers rosy cheeks, "Aw, trainers blushing." I said, teasingly, which made him blush more. "Shut up!" He cried.

Eventually, we made it to Tabuu, only to see two character trophies and Master hand on the ground. Tabuu then turned to his winged form and releases his Off wave, which turned everyone into a trophy, but it sent me flying causing me to hit my head knocking me out.