Bowser and Wario

Fox, Diddy Kong, and I were still walking, even though I was getting a bit tired but I pressed on because I wanted to see what else would happen. "Hey, (Y/n) what's gonna happen next? I mean you know the whole plot so obviously, you should know what's bound to happen next, right?" Fox asked.

I stopped walking and I began to think. 'So I'm with Fox and Diddy Kong, Dk's gone, and we got..through the enemies...Shit...'

Before I could even say anything we all heard a huge thump that shook the ground. We looked up and saw Bowser but he had a purple glow to him and his eyes were yellow. Fox and Diddy Kong began to fight him. I could do nothing but watch.

I wasn't as strong as them and I certainly can't fight, as I mentioned earlier. After they defeated him, I took note that he dissolved into shadow bugs. Right after he dissolved a blast from a dark cannon almost hit Diddy Kong but it fortunately missed. Thank God, but I was still kinda paranoid and anxious.

I saw Diddy Kong become really angered. So, angered that he tried to fight Bowser but thankfully Fox knew just as well as me that it was way too dangerous to fight him.

Fox grabbed Diddy Kong's arm and ran toward the cliff behind up but grabbed my arm also before jumping off.

I forced myself not to scream bloody murder into Fox's ears. but I did wrap my arms around him as we fell closer to the ground. I knew we would live...I think...but I was still so scared that we would die, but we landed safely on the ground.

I sighed in relief and my feet touched the ground. I let go of Fox and I was kinda dizzy. I looked at Diddy Kong and instantly became saddened. He had his head hanging and he looked overall defeat.

I slowly walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Diddy Kong. I know you're upset but we have to keep moving." Diddy Kong and Fox looked at me.

"I said earlier we were going to save Dk and we are. But if we sit around and try to take on battles we can't win, how will we get to the ones that need up the most? We need to make good decisions. Don't let your anger take over."

Diddy Kong stood up and he looked powered up again. Fox looked somewhat impressed. I walked over to Fox. "Fox...I have to go." He looked confused. "What do you mean? Are you just going to leave us? Why?" He asked as Diddy Kong came over.

"Fox it's not like that. Do you remember that portal I came through?" He nodded. "Well, I don't have control over it. It's part of the story. I'm sorry. I'll be back eventually though." I backed up to get a good look at both of them. "Keep each other safe and remember what I told you Diddy Kong."

I felt that familiar breeze. I waved at them both as I went through the portal.

I sighed. 'I knew this would happen but it still hurts leaving them. I wonder where I'm going next.'

I hit the ground as I flew out of the portal. I looked around as I stood up and put the pieces together. I smiled lightly. Ness and Lucas! I continued to look around trying to find them. As soon as I was about to turn around, I saw a dark cannon arrow fly right past me. I tensed up and instantly knew what was happening.

I turned around quickly to see Wario firing at Ness, who was dodging every shot. I broke out into a sprint trying to get to Lucas on time. Wario turned his gaze and the cannon to Lucas. He aimed as Ness and I ran to help Lucas.

I knew I wasn't going to make it but Ness did. He successfully saved Lucas but he didn't make it. Lucas stood up and ran away as Wario grabbed Ness.

I had stopped running and panting. 'Damn you Wario..." I looked up to see Wario looking at me. I took a step back, only for Wario to take a step forward. He put Ness trophy down and grabbed the Dark cannon.

I gasped. I knew I couldn't run. I might be able to dodge though but not very long. He aimed at me and fired the first shot. I lunged to the side landing on my stomach. He glared a little and aimed again as I stood up holding my stomach.

Wario was really starting to piss me off. 'I need to find Pokemon trainer and Lucas but I can't with Wario here.' Wario clearly took my distracted form to his advantage and fired. I gasped and froze. I closed my eyes ready for pain.

...

...

Did nothing happen? I opened my eyes to see Wario pissed off and confused. I think it went through me. I'm not apart of the game, so I can't be turned into a trophy but, I also think I can't turn someone back from a trophy.

I smirked at Wario, who looked ready to murder someone. He took Ness and jumped away. 'Now to find Lucas and trainer'