Only The Beginning

Pit was still flying me to, wherever he was taking me. We flew for minutes but it felt like an hour until I finally realized where he brought me to. "We're here! Doesn't this look awesome!?" Pit asked, in pure excitement.

I was too shocked to say anything, so I just nodded. To be here at the stadium where Mario and Kirby fought was amazing to me. Pit flew us down to where Peach and Zelda stood and set me down. "Oh, hi Pit!" Peach waved at Pit with a smile.

Pit smiled back and sent a small wave back. "Hey Peach. How are you and Mario?" Peach giggled at the question. "We're fine. We were supposed to go out on a date but everyone wanted to see Mario and Kirby battle."

Peach puffed out her cheeks in anger. Pit chuckled nervously "Well, I'm sure Mario would take you after this." Peach was about to reply, but she noticed me.

"Oh, Hello, who might you be?" Peach asked, standing in front of me. I was stunned. Peach looked absolutely gorgeous in person.

"U-um My name is... (Y/n). Who are you?" I pretended not to know her because she'd probably be weirded out if she knew I knew her, without even telling me her name.

Peach smiled, "I'm Peach! And this is Zelda." Peach pointed to the other princess next to her.

Zelda waved, not saying a word. Guess she's not the talkative type.

I turned my head towards Pit. Pit never told me his name. So, I can't just call him he would get too suspicious. Pit looked back at me, confused. "What is there something on my face?" I shook my head "You never really told me your name."

Pit's eyes widened "Oh, that's right I didn't. Well, I'm Pit. The Savior of all. The protector from evil. The-" "OK Pit we get it." Peach cut Pit off, then giggled.

I turned my head towards the middle of the Stadium, where Mario and Kirby stood.

They were getting ready to fight. Then, the announcer began to speak.

"Today, we are here to witness a battle everyone has been wanting to see. Mario" As Mario's name was called he waved his hands to the Audience. "And Kirby!!!" Kirby jumped up and down while waving his hands. "Now, let's have a fair fight today."

Mario and Kirby were ready to fight. "Ready. Set. Go!!"

Mario and Kirby began to fight each other. I watched in awe as they threw attack after attacks. They were way better than when I controlled them.

Then I realized, I can't pick any of the choices. Oh no.

Mario continued to fight Kirby until Mario Meteor Smashed Kirby downward, Mario being the last standing, titling him as the victor.

Kirby's figurine laid lifelessly on the ground. Mario walked to Kirby and tapped his statue, bringing him back to life.

Kirby looked around finally landing his gaze on Mario and they both shook hands.

They began to wave to the Audience, as everyone cheered for them. I was so happy that I forgot about the scene after this.

People continued cheering until the sky began to darken. Everyone stopped cheering and looked up.

I gasped. The Halberd.