Yoshi and Link

I ran everywhere trying to find Pokemon Trainer and Lucas but I can't find them. If they found each other, I should be gone but I guess I need to find them first. I was on the verge of giving up but I saw a speck of white and red and ran towards it. Lucas and Trainer were right here! Finally!

"Wait!!" I yelled, which caused them to turn around. They both had a confused look on their face. I walked towards them until I was right in front of them and I explained everything. How I got there. Where I came from. And I explained how I know everything...or most things.

Lucas perked up. "So that means that you know what happened to Ness?" He asked and I nodded. "He's going to be at Triple D's place," I said and they were confused by the name. "Triple D? Is that really the person that took Ness" Lucas asked.

"No, but, later on, DeDeDe is going to get Ness and some other smash players. The one who took Ness, his name is Wario." I said. "So, Pokemon Trainer, I assume you only have a Squirtle, right?" I asked, only to receive a nod. "So, I guess we need to find, more Pokemon. I happen to know where a Charizard is! It's near the ruins!" I informed them.

"Well, what are we waiting for! Let's go!!" Lucas said, enthusiastically. "Do you know how to get there, Lucas?" he immediately stopped and looked at me.

"Uh...no," he said. Pokemon trainer looked at me, "I know the way." He said. I let Trainer lead, seeing as he knew the way. Lucas and I followed Trainer until we reached the ruins.

I was in complete awe. The view we were seeing was absolutely beautiful. As I was studying how the ruins looked, I saw Charizard.

"Trainer! The Charizard is right there!!" I said pointing towards the fire type. Trainer began to run towards the Charizard. Lucas and I ran right behind Trainer.

We ran into the ruins and I suddenly felt the familiar breeze. 'Fuck!" I cursed mentally. "Trainer!! Lucas!! Wait." I yelled.

They immediately stopped and turned around. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Lucas asked. "Remember the portals I told you about? Well, it's here. It's taking me to another place." I said.

Lucas and Trainer looked disappointed as I said this. "Don't worry. We'll see each other again. I can promise that." I smiled at them and they smiled back.

The portal appeared behind me and pulled me in. I watched Lucas and Trainer waving at me getting smaller and smaller until they disappeared.

Wonder where I'm going now. I once again was falling from the sky. 'Please land in water. Please land in water!' I pleaded.

Guess where I landed. I landed in a bush. Never thought this day would come when I fall from the sky only to land in a bush.

I stood up and sighed, brushing all the leaves and twigs off of me. I took note of me being in the forest.

"Wait! This is where Link is right? And I think Yoshi is also here. I looked around trying to figure out where I need to go. As I looked, I noticed a bright light near the edge of the forest. I ran towards it and saw Yoshi sleeping.

I walked up to him and shook him which, resulted in waking him up. I knew Yoshi was technically an animal. So it would be hard to understand him.

Yoshi looked at me, confused on why I woke him from his slumber. "I'm really sorry that I woke you up but, I didn't have a choice. You'll understand in a moment." I said.

Yoshi still seemed confused but nodded. A couple seconds later Link showed up. He looked at me but didn't stop...until the Helberd came and dropped shadow bugs. Damn still don't know how to fight. 'What's next? Enemies with guns?' I thought. Yoshi and Link began to take down most of the primids and those creepy puppit things.

Once they defeated all of the remaining enemies, they walked towards me. Link looked very suspicious of me. I sighed. I guess I have some explaining to do, again.

After like 4 minutes of explaining everything, they looked reluctant to believe me. "Ok. Link. Yoshi. We need to head to the shore of the western lake. Do one of you know how to get there?" I asked.

"Why do we need to go there? What's so special about that place?" Link asked. "Well, I am trying to keep this storyline in order as much as possible because who knows what will happen if I don't keep it in order," I said. Link sighed and began walking away, with Yoshi and I, right behind him.