The Final Brawl

All the baddies looked at us menacingly, I could tell there was going to be a really big brawl about to go down. "(Y/n)? What are we going to do? Is this even supposed to happen?" Pit asked. I chuckled and looked at him, causing him to look at me confused. "(Y/n)? What's so funny? This isn't a laughing matter." Pit added looking a little upset.

I began walking towards the baddies with a smirk on my face. Everyone but the baddies looked confused. "(Y/n), what are you doing?! They're dangerous. You could-" Trainer stopped his sentence as I turned and looked at them with the cruelest looking smirk that I could muster up.

"What are you doing? I thought you were...helping us...(Y/n)..." Trainer looked confused, rejected and even betrayed. I laughed. "Did you really believe that I was helping you all? I was only using you for my entertainment. This is a game after all" I said.

I looked at Ganondorf. "Get rid of them. All of you will destroy them or I will destroy you. Understand?" I said. "Yes, master. We will destroy them all." Ganon said bowing a little. I nodded and the brawl began as I watched with a smirk.

In the end, only Wario and Pit were left. Pit managed to take out Wario and looked towards me. I could tell he didn't want to fight me. I chuckled a little. "(Y/n), why? How could you do this? I thought we were friends..." He muttered sadly.

"Well guess what Pit. You and everyone else were wrong. We aren't friends and we never were, and now, theirs only one more thing to do." I said. "What is-" Before Pit could finish his question, I pulled out a small pocket knife and stabbed him in the stomach.

He was super weak, so this should be enough to finish him off. He looked so betrayed as he fell to the ground. I smirked as I watched his eyes close slowly. As soon as his eyes closed, he took his last breath and turned into a trophy.

I turned and looked at Tabuu, who began to destroy the World of the trophies. Once he finished, I laughed knowing that all of the smashers were stuck here, if they were ever to be revived somehow.

Everything was complete now. No more smasher. The world of trophies gone. Everything was perfect and no one could fix it.

No more Anything!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

April Fools and Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel really horrible but it had to be done.