Conversion Academy {23}

"Hey, you might want to hide that," I said, poking the very noticeable mark on Kaz's neck.

He rubbed his neck. "I told you to calm down."

I scoffed at him. "You were not telling me to calm down when your dick was high-fiving the back of my throat."

I yanked my sheets off my bed and tossed them into my hamper. Kaz gathered my blankets and tossed them in their as well as I grabbed clean sheets and draped them over my mattress.

Kaz and I hadn't gone all the way last night, just a little mouth and hand action. I had never actually gone all the way before, though I'd been too shy to ask Kaz if he had.

Oh, who am I kidding? My big mouth wasn't shy. I was just afraid I'd be jealous if he had gone all the way with Aaron.

"I'm going to go shower," Kaz said, looking down at himself to make sure there was no sign of what we'd done last night.

I went over to him and held his face between my hands, kissing him. He put his arms around my waist as he kissed back.

Losing my family might not be so bad if I got to stay here with Kaz and the others. But Constance was right; we'd all have to go home eventually. Kaz couldn't be with me forever.

"Malley, just remember something," Kaz mumbled against my lips, tightening his hold on me a little. "You couldn't break their hearts if they didn't love you."

He pulled away from me and left the room to shower. I leaned against my bed, realizing that Kaz was right but feeling my stomach sink anyways, because I didn't know if it mattered anymore.

I finished cleaning up the room before grabbing a towel and my things and heading into the bathroom. One of the three showers was running, meaning Kaz was already in there. I got in the other shower and started up the water once my clothes were off.

I let the water wash over my body, looking down at myself. I was tired thanks to spending most of the night with my tongue in Kaz's mouth, but it was worth it. Kaz got a lot more sweet and sentimental when we were alone, the fucking dork.

The feel of Kaz's hands working on my body teased at my brain. He had the hands of a thief; fast and light. But oh man, could that boy let you feel his hands when he wanted you to.

I cleaned my hair and body before turning the water off. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out, brushing my teeth and heading back to the room.

When I stepped in, Leo was back. He noticed me and gave me a knowing grin.

"Nice new sheets, Killian," he said.

"Oh, shut up Leo," I said, looking through my closet for clean clothes.

The two of us got dressed and met up with the others in the hallway. Kaz had flipped the collar of his shirt up to hide the mark on his neck.

We started walking across the campus and I watched as Kaz struggled with the top of one of Pete's pill bottles. He let out a sigh and tossed his phone at me.

"Go text Lily and tell her I was busy last night," he said, trying to twist the cap of the pills off.

"Who is Lily and do I have to fight her," I said.