Chapter 10: Preparing For the Beach

Izaya's POV

"I don't want to go, Shizu-chan!" I complain.

"Stop being annoying! Now get dressed." He throws swimwear at me.

I swat it out of the air. "I'm not going to change because I'm not going."

"You're going whether you change or not, Izaya."

"I am not going."

He picks me up, "Then we'll do this the hard way."

"No! Put me down, Shizu-chan."

"Then go get dressed!" He yells at my stubbornness.

"Fine," I yell back. "Just put me down!"

He puts me down and I angrily grab the clothes off the ground. After I change, I come back out from the bathroom.

He looks at my arms. "How did you even do that to yourself without me noticing?"

Well, he set himself up. "You're too stupid to notice."

He growls at me. "Izaya." He sighs. "Let's go."

We head to Shinra's house. We're not quite sure where we're going, but Shinra told us to meet them there. It doesn't take very long to get there.

"Iza Iza!" A black haired woman comes up to me and hugs me. A slender man with sand colored hair stands slightly behind her.

I give a confused look. Who is this girl and what is with this nickname?

"Hey! Knock it off, Erika!" A taller man with brown hair comes up behind her and hits the back of her head lightly.

"Ow! Dota-chin!" She complains, rubbing her head.

"Sorry, Izaya. She's just excited," he says with an apologetic tone.

"Yeah! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She smiles.

"By the way, why are you and Shizuo walking together. I'm surprised the whole city isn't destroyed," the blonde says.

"Well, it does look like Iza Iza got hurt don't you think?" The black haired girl points to my arms.

"What are you talking about, Erika? Those cuts aren't fresh. It's at least been a few days."

Her eyes sparkle. "That means....Iza Iza and Shizuo are totally doing the dirty."

"What!?" Shizu-chan and I yell.

"Yeah. Obviously Shizuo got too rough, broke the bed, and the broken wood scratched Iza Iza up."

"No!" We yell.

"Would you quit it!" The brown haired male scolds her.

"Hey! Glad you're here already!" Shinra walks over to us. "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Izaya lost his memory. Izaya this is Kyouhei Kadota. You like to call him Dota-chin."

"Hey! You don't have to tell him that part!" The brown haired male complains.

"And this is Erika and Walker," Shinra continues ignoring Dota-chin's protest.

"You'll probably see a man with long brown hair, too. He's Sabarou Togusa." Walker adds.

"So who else is coming?" I asked. Not that I'd know them, but I just need to know the names.

"It's some highschoolers Celty's close with. There names are Anri Sonohara, Mikado Ryugamine, and Masaomi Kida."

"Ma-chan's going to be here!" I exclaim.