Chapter 11: Beach!

Shizuo's POV

"Flea! Answer me!" I bug him. I know he hates it, so that makes me want to do it even more.

"Would you let it go, already?" He huffs.

"Okay everyone!" Shinra speaks up. "We are about to land, so get ready to have fun."

"It won't be fun, Shinra," Izaya complains.

I swat at him. "Why won't it be fun?"

"Shinra! Do something about this!" He begs.

"This meaning the situation or this meaning Shizuo. If you're talking about the situation, it's almost over because we're about to land. If you're talking about Shizuo, the best you can do is pray that he drowns."

"Good idea, Shinra. I'll just drown him!" He smiles.

"How do you plan on drowning me, flea?" I ask.

He stays silent for a second, then pouts. "I don't know."

I laugh at his sadness. I'm still not sure if he's really upset and has reasons or just doesn't want to come.

The plane lands and everybody departs from the plane. It takes a few seconds for everyone to get off. After they are sure nobody is left on the plane, Celty dissolves her shadows.

"Well, everybody, have a great time! I'll meet you all back here later tonight!" After Shinra finishes, each group goes their own way.

"Hey, Iza-" I turn around to discover Izaya isn't behind me. I look around. Where did he go? I wander around for a bit. I'm not really in the mood to swim or anything. I only agreed to come because Izaya didn't want to.

After meandering for a couple minutes, I finally spot Izaya crouching in a shaded area. I walk over to his location and he scrambles to his feet to run away. I lunge forward and grab his arm before he can escape. I accidently grab a wounded area an he winces.

"What do you want?" He hisses.

"Why are you hiding away over here?" I ask, ignoring his question.

"I told you I don't want to be here," he says firmly.

"Why not? You won't tell me the reasons."

"Just leave me alone," he pleads.

"Then stop keeping things from me!" I argue.

Instead of responding, he tries to push me away. Of course, he can't move me, but he tries anyway.

"Give it up, Izaya, and tell me what's up!" I yell at him.

He shakes his head. "I just don't want to swim or be here in general."

"Then we'll do this the hard way." I pick him up and carry him to the water. Before he can resist, I throw him in.

"Stop! Shizu-chan!" He hits the water with a splash. He stands up almost immediately and frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"Shizu-chan, you got my shirt wet," he complains.

"Then take it off. It's not like you even needed to wear one. It's not covering anything private."

"The salt stings," he whimpers.

"That's your own fault, flea. Now have fun." I don't know why I care so much, but I don't want to see him sulk.

"Then let me get out of the water and sit in peace." He tries to get past me, but I block his way.

"No. Go swim and talk to people. Stop acting like a little kid throwing a tantrum."