Fwends C:

*Ty's POV*

I walked through the crowd trying to find Adam again. He was sitting on a bench with a sad look on his face. I went behind and jumped on him saying "SURPRISE!~"

*Adam's POV*

I decided to sit down since Ty was no where to be seen. I was sad since I wont probably get to see him again. I felt weight on my back and heard a familiar voice yelling the word surprise. I got so happy and started to hug him (:D don't hurt me.) He looked shocked but kept blushing a pink color. C: I asked him if he wanted to come over to my house to watch some tv or something. He nodded and smiled, awh so cute. We walked to my house which was huge.(Instagram picture) He had his mouth opened, shocked that my house was pretty big. He asked to used the restroom and I politely showed him the way. I started to watch tv in the living room and put Adventure Time. I looked at my watch, it has been 30 minutes since Ty has gone to the restroom.

*Ty's POV*

I asked to go to the restroom and he showed me the way through the long hallways. I closed the door and sat down thinking this was all a dream. My dad hates me, he killed my mom (SHOCKED AREN'T YA??) I started to look around in the cabinets for a razor. I couldn't handle this. My dad's word haunts me all the time. Your a sin. Your a piece of shit. No one will ever like you, it might seem like it but they're LIEING!!! Gay is a sin. Die in hell. I cant even think no more, I cant hang out with guys anymore , basically I cant hang out with ANYBODY since my dad haunts me. I finally found one .. I wonder why Adam has this if his life seems perfect. I started to slash, One for being gay, Two for thinking someone is one of my friends, Three for being in the same house, same room as a guy. I couldn't think anymore so I kept slashing I then started to fall down.  I got up just in time and washed the blood off but Adam barged in.

*Adam's POV*

I walked to the restroom knocking at first, be polite ya know?? No answer.. I waited and I got unpatient and barged in. I saw Ty fine just on the toilet but I noticed blood stains on the floor. I got on my knees asking " What.. What happened???" Things started to pop in my mind. Back in the days when I used to see blood, My own blood. I used to cut back then since my life was full of bullshit. I snapped out of it and pulled up his sleeves. Boom. There was new fresh cuts on his arms. I started to cry, its horrible to see people like this, especially Ty. I got up to get a first aid kit. I cleaned the scars, every time I put alcohal he would twitch from the burns. After they were all clean I started to kiss them, noticing what I had did made me blush. 

~Note: The rest is going to be on my phone so sorry for errors.cx~

I continied to wrap the cuts and I whispered in his ear " Please dont.. Just dont do that again." I walked to the kitchen and warmed up some pizza. Yum. I put two slices on Ty's plate and one on mine. I called him saying to come eat but he said he had to go.

*Ty's POV*

I looked at the time. Shit shit shit. Its 6, im supposed to be home by 5:30. My dads gonna hit me hard this time. Adam offered to let me stay but Ikept refusing. He looked sorta upset that I refused but I didn't wanna worry him telling him the truth. I ran home saying I would see him tomorrow.

*Adam's POV*

Once Ty left I got my jacket and ran outside stalking him.(woah woah woah)