Birthday

*Ty's POV*

I woke up at like six in the morning. I planned on making a birthday cake for Adam because um derr it's his birthday! I texted everyone in Team Crafted: Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Quentin, and Ian to come over for a surprise party. Mitch and Jerome came first with soda, Quentin and Ian came over with cake, YUMM! Jason came last with nothing. We waited for Adam to wake up and he ended up waking up like an hour after. 

*Adam's POV*

I woke up and went to the living room to watch some television. I saw Team Crafted ASLEEP on the couches or floor. I started clapping and saying  "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW." They woke up and were like What? Oh. Uhm. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I kept on laughing until I finally turned red as a tomato. We all decided to record a Team Crafted survival games. We chose teams, Ty and I, Jerome and Mitch, Quentin and Ian, and Jason all by himself. (#Foreveralone)

We went into different rooms so other teams couldn't spy on our computer screens, and we only skyped call our teammate. Ty and I went to the border since there will most likely be chests. I got a chain boobplate, a pair of butter pants and helmet, and leather cap. Ty got mostly iron armor but he had dem butter pants. We both had stone swords and a bow and arrow so we were so stacked. We saw Quentin and sniped him. Boom. One tribute down, four more to go. 

*Mitch's POV*

"BIGGUMS I SEE IAN!" I exclaimed.

"LEZ GO KILL," he replied.

Jerome started to run after him while I tried to juke him. 

Ian planted Tnt infront of me and frame rate was being a *beep*. IAN KILLED ME?? WHAT THE *bloop* MAN. I flipped my chair and raged. Jerome was laughing his big booty off that he got slaughtered too. After that we went into Ian's room and tackled him. Once we were done we went to our room and kissed. 

*Jason's POV*

I heard Mitch and Jerome "making love" next door so I went into their room, took a picture, and posted it on Twitter and Instagram C:<. When I came back to my room, my computer screen showed YOU DIED. NO!!!!!!!! I punched my pillow and went over to Adam and Ty's room. They were busy hugging so I just left and fell asleep.

*Ty's POV*

We saw Jason in the distance, but he seemed AFK (away from keyboard). Adam and I teamed up and killed him with our iron swords. YAY! We hugged and cheered. Everyone came in and friendly tackled us and punched us. We all went out to eat at Red Robins.... yum. Adam and I went into a bathroom stall and talked.

"This is the best birthday ever Ty, thank you so much!" Adam said hugging me tight.

 "I'm glad you liked it babe," I responded.

He kissed me and we both left the stall and ate some DELICIOUS ribs. We all went home and planned out our vacation. Ian wanted to go to New York so we could see the Lion King musical, Quentin wanted to go to Las Vegas so we can party , and I wanted to go to San Diego so we could go to Sea World and the zoo.

We all agreed with my idea since it would be a nice anniversary date for Mitch and Jerome. We packed up and drove in a big van. Adam and I called the back seats and he forced my head to lay on his lap. Jason looked at Adam and said "No Adam. No blowjobs in the van you pervert!"

I started to blush at the thought that I thought Adam whispered "later baby". We finally got to San Diego and checked into our hotels. We were all on the same floor: Adam and I, Mitch and Jerome, Quentin and Ian, and Jason by himself.

It was about.. hold on let me look at my watch. Mhm.. about midnight. I turned on my laptop and put on Adam's new song New World. Man he has a beautiful voice, just like an angel.