Drunk

*Adam's POV*

Ty said he wasnt ready :c. Am I not good enough?? Is it because he doesnt love me?? I really do love him thats why I did that. I have to show him... Drunk Ty!! Hehe. Perfect.. Now I need another couple .. Mitch and Jerome!! Well I'll call da fluffeh since were very good friends. *calls*

"FLUFFYYYYYYY"

"Hey Adam whatcha need?"

"Well skylox is true so I sort of wanna make Ty drunk and show him that I love him, if you know what I mean. Wink wink."

"Ooooo alright, Mitch and I will be dere in a sec."

"Thanks, see ya."

There's knocking on the door. Damn

*Jerome's POV*

So skylox is true, awh so cute.

"BIGGUMSSSS"

"YEAH G?"

"WERE GOING OVER TO ADAM'S HOUSE."

....

"SKYLOX"

Right as I said that Mitch appeared opening the door saying "Lez Go"

with a bunch of beer, man he knows me so well. We walked over to the door and knocked, and Adam opened the door and let us in.

*Ty's POV*

I heard Adam talking to people and then I heard a voice yelling "power moves only!" Jerome. I walked downstairs jumping on Adam saying "hey bby" Mitch started yelling "SKYLOXXXXX" so I started yelling "MEROMEEEEE"  Jerome started to laugh and then kissed Mitch, basically made out. "Get a room!" Screamed Adam.

*Mitch's POV*

"Anyway, lets get on with the drinks!"

I said passing beers to everyone. Ty refused but we kept encouraging him by saying DO IT DO IT. Ty started drinking like crazy and then he surely turned drunk crazy. Jerome and I just drank two since it wasnt our time to shine on doing it (;. We had cameras to record Ty orgasming heh. Adam got drunk right after and they started getting horny.
         SMUT ..

*Adam's POV*

"Heyyy Tyyyy" I said leaning on him.

"Heyyy sexyy"

"I love you, did ya know dat?"

"Oh yeahhhhhhh"

I started kissing him first on the lips then on his neck finding his sweet spot. I found it and sucked hard, receiving moans from Ty. I carried Ty to the bedroom and pinned him to the bed. I took off my clothes and then took of Ty's. I got the lube and injected fingers one by one. After that I told Ty if he was ready he nodded so I stuck it in slowly. Ty kept moaning in pain and pleasure. I started to thrust going by a rhythm. Ty got a hang of it and moved me closer.

"Say my name" I said.

"Ad...."

"Say itttt."

"ADAMMMM"

I came. I thrusted a few more then collapsed on top and fell asleep.

*Ty's POV*

I woke up with weight on my stomach. I looked down and there was a naked Adam.. And a naked me?? Oh shet did we.. "ADAM!"

"Huh?? Oww what??"

"Wtf are u doing?"

"Oh shit I cant move my hips hurt."

"what did we do??"

"Oh I'll show you what you did" a random voice said. "My god guys cover yourself!!"

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up to Ty screaming, seems like he noticed. I walked to the room and covered them.

"What did we do Mitch?" Asked Ty.

I showed them the video and right after Adam slapped me.

"WHY DID YOU RECORD THIS, YOU SICKO." He screamed erasing all the film.

"Because, skylox went all the way."