What's Going on Here?

*Ty's POV*

"Her name is.. Seegose Victini. She's my uhm.. sister!" He hugged her and it seemed that she forced a smile.

So, Jason has a sister. That's cool I guess.

I walked over and held out my hand for her to shake it. She took a look at my hand and shook it. We introduced ourselves then left the room. "Man I didn't know Jason had a sister! I've known him for a long time and I didn't know this!" Adam looked at me like if he was going crazy.

We walked inside his-our room. I sat upside down while Adam took a picture and posted it on Twitter with the caption Ty wut u be doin? I laughed at retweeted it so my followers would see and hopefully laugh their butts off and to my belief they did.

I started to render and edit my videos for tomorrow. Adam walked in and hugged me from behind. "I'm going to take a shower babe. Call me if you need anything." I nodded and returned to my screen. I heard a door slam which I assumed was Adam so I didn't bother looking.

"TYYYYY" I heard a familiar husky voice coming from the living room. I walked into the living room to see a pink and purple haired girl sucking my Adam's face off. What the fuck is going on. I stepped closer but right as I took another step closer she pulled out a gun. "What are you doing?" I took closer steps. "Adam isn't gay! He's gonna notice and he's going to want me back. Might as well let you see him rejecting you." Who is this girl? Walking into my living room and sucking my boyfriend's face off. This is all bullshit. Adam turned gay for me, why would he want to go back with her?! I tackled her and walked to Adam. "Who the fuck is this and how the fuck did she get in?"

*Adam's POV*

I went to the living room to record Cupcake Wars. I looked for the remote and found it on a couch with a girl? Half of her hair was pink and the other was pink. She was pretty but not my type. I looked into her eyes and noticed something. "D-Dawn?" She smirked and sat me down and got on my lap. "Yes daddy." She gave me no time to respond, she attached her face to my lips. She tasted disgusting nothing like Ty. I tried pulling her off but she kept a firm grip on me. She grabbed my member making me gasp which gave her the opportunity to stick her tongue in my mouth and she gladly did. Her tongue didn't taste any better, I felt like I was going to gag on how deep her tongue explored my mouth. She took off her top which exposed her lingerie which didn't suit her. I have no choice but to squeeze one. It'll give me a chance to shout something to Ty at least. I roughly grabbed the right one and she quickly pulled away. "TYYYYY"

*Ty's POV*

After hearing that story I called 911. They came as soon as possible and locked up Dawn for good. Adam and I ran up to our apartment forgiving each other and maybe a little kissing.
"You never told me that your ex was crazy." He laughed and hugged me. "That's because I didn't even know that either." He rubbed his neck. He then grabbed my wrist and brought me to the bedroom. "Ty tell me a story. I want to sleep to your sweet angelic voice." I nodded and slipped into bed with him.

Once upon a time, there was an adventurous boy named Adam. He never listened to his parents when they said it was dangerous. One day, his friend Jason told him about the haunted house on top of Lox Hill. Adam was determined to find the house so he set out and headed down the trail. After a couple of weeks Adam found the house perfectly on top of Lox Hill. He sat on a tall rock and admired the old house. The paint was scratching off, there was barley any paint left. The roof had a huge hole which shined the only light source in the house. It's really dull, how could someone live here? He heard a noise coming from below. He looked down and there was nothing around. He shrugged it off and stared at his house. He then felt a push on his back and slipped off the rock. Instead of falling to the ground he fell in someone's arms. The guy had a wide smirk and his eye seemed to have glistened while the other was covered by his hair. He looked at Adam and kissed him. Adam was shocked. Adam started to kiss back. He never kissed a girl like this. He licked the bottom lip of the mystery boy which gladly opened. Adam took advantage and stuck his tongue inside his mouth receiving moans. He pulled the boy closer and grinded against him..
Story End.

Adam didn't even get to hear the rest of the story. It gets hot. I tucked him in and fell asleep spooning him. I wonder if we'll stay together for a long time. I hope we will.