Thanksgiving part 2

-le dream-

"Heyyyyyyy Adammmmmm" (drunk Ty)

"Go home Ty your drunk"

"But I wanna be with youuuu, you sexy budder king"

He blushed<3 "Ohhh Ty your lieing"

"no sweety noooooo" I leaned towards him kissing him. I licked the bottom of his lips asking.. Begging for an entrance. He finally gave in so i stuck my tongue in and explored his mouth. He tasted so good, I couldnt stop. We broke apart to breathe, both heavily panting. He carried me to the bed and took off his pants. He took off his shirt and then he started to take off mine. He stripped me to my boxers and I started to blush. He started to slowly take off my boxers, hes such a teaser. He started to touch my member. I started moaning so loud I bet our neighbors heard.

"TYYYYY... TYYYYYYYY"

-end of dream-

*Adam's POV*

I came back and heard noises coming from the living room. I saw Ty squirming around in the sofa. He was moaning.. What the o.o . He kept moaning " Faster Adam Fasterrrrr" or I  think im gonna.. Ohhhhhhh"

Well then... I walked over to him and shook him until he woke up.

*Ty's POV*

I woke up to Adam shaking me. I wondered what happened while I was dreaming?

" WHAT. IM AWAKE NOW. =.= "

" Well.. You were saying for me to go faster.. What were you dreaming?"

I started blushing.. Did he know what I was dreaming?

" Umm... Errr.. Well...."

" Spit it out Ty "

" We were ... D-doing it.."

*Adam's POV*

Umm... What...?