Shopping

Back home
*Adam's POV*

Ty and I have been dating for a whole year now. I'm at the mall to a get a ring. Not a promise ring but an engagement ring! I told Ty I was going to Mitch's for the day and he didn't seem to mind. Secretly, Mitch was in this plan. He was supposed to meet me here but he hasn't showed up so I might as well start browsing. An old lady walked up to me and asked what I was looking for. "An engagement ring, for men please." she smiled and lead the way. "That's sweet. I have a girlfriend too, isn't it troublesome when you hold hands in public?" I chuckled at the rules back then."Yeah! We don't really do so since we don't want to get beaten up." she took out the display and asked me to describe my 'other half' "He's perfect, his personality is nice in general. He's very sweet and calm but he did use to do things I disliked him to do. He never gives up, he got bullied a lot in school but that didn't let him down." I sat down admiring the rings displayed in front of me. "How about this one?" I looked up and saw a black ring traced with purple and had a glowing green emerald in the center. "That's perfect!" She took me to the register and I excitedly bought it. I walked out and saw Mitch. "Mitch! where were you?" "Sorry Jerome dood. Didn't let me leave the house!" It's fine I suppose. We went to the food court and got Chinese food. After we finished we headed our ways and went back home. I walked in to see an angry Ty. "Where were you?!" "Ty calm down. I was at the mall." "Not with Mitch! Why did you lie to me?" he sat down and had tear stains. Was he worried? "well I was going to do this later but I don't want to break you." I got on one knee and took out the purple case.
"Ty you were the best thing that's ever happened to me. Fuck all my exes they don't compare to you. I love you so much Ty and I want you to be mine. Only mine. so Tyler Lox, will you marry me?"
He started to tear up. "Of course Adam! yes! yes yes yes!" I smiled and kissed him.

<<<<<<Time skip to Weddinng>>>>>>

*Ty's POV*

I looked at myself in the mirror. A white tux with a purple bow tie. Mitch walked in informing me 1 more minute. I walked in front of the door waiting for the music to begin. The doors wooshed open and I started to walk down admiring Adam.
>>Skipping cuz ain't nobody got time<<
"Tyler Lox do you take Adam Delberg as your husband?" I grinned. "I do.
Adam Delberg do you take Tyler Lox as your husband? "I do!"
"You may now seal the deal with a kiss."
Cheers everywhere. I never thought this would happen to me. I was always the abused weirdo but now I'm safe. I have Adam. I have him forever. He's never going
to leave my side. I love him.

-----------------------------------
Oh my gosh! Skylox has reached an end! I thought this was cute. Thanks so much for reading! I love you all. I didn't think I would make it this far but you Pugas you encouraged me! Maybe I'll make a story about them after marriage! Thank you Pugas. xxMela