|| Future Roommates ||

Sinhye's POV:

"I really can't dance.." Yerim mumbled and I took her hand.
"And I can't rap or sing, so we'll get through this together!" I told her as we were walking into the building.
"But what if the other trainees make fun of me?" She whined and I hit her shoulder slightly. "They won't make fun of you! You're probably going to be one of the best rappers among all of us!" Her cheeks turned pink and she grinned. "You just gave me more confidence!" I winked at her and walked a little faster.

"Here it is!" Yerim shouted and I walked over to her.
Before opening the door we took a deep breath and when we did open the door I was shocked to see some of the prettiest girls, I've ever seen. "I've never seen such pretty girls who were so young!" I whispered to her before walking in and when I had gotten everyone's attention I introduced myself.

After every single introduction we waited for our teacher to start our dance lesson.
"I passed through singing!" A trainee said, I think her name was Yein. "So did I!" Another trainee said.
Our teacher was apparently running late and we were all sitting in a circle.
"Okay, who passed through singing?" A trainee, who I had forgotten the name of, asked and eight hands flew up into the air.

We were a total of 17 trainees in this room. Female trainees, of course.
"What about rap?" Yein asked and Yerim raised her hand along with three other trainees.

"Dance?" A voice asked and I raised my hand and two other hands flew up into the air.
"Then what about you? Acting?" I asked the remaining two and they both nodded. The door was opened and a middle aged woman came in and we all stood up.

We all bowed and started introducing ourselves. She introduced herself as Chohee.
"So you're all new, am I right?" She asked and we all shouted 'yes'.
"I see, so how many of you are experienced in dancing?" She asked and me and the other two trainees who passed through dance, raised our hands.
"Wow, only three? Is there anyone other than those three who have tried dancing before?" Chohee looked at the other trainees who all tried to avoid her eyes.
"No? Okay, let's see our three experienced dancers, dance!" She said and I felt myself freeze. "Come on out!" She said and we walked to the front.

Chohee started some music but none of us started dancing and I felt like I had to make a good impression, so I started dancing.
When I stopped I saw the other two dancing as well and not long after, the song ended.
"And that's how an experienced dancer should dance!" Chohee said and we all bowed at her. "Your dance isn't perfect, of course, but we'll work with that! Now, let's start off by warming up!"

I looked at Yerim as we were warming up and she gave me a thumbs up.

*

"You have to use your lungs!" Our vocal teacher told me and I nodded. We started off by singing together but now I was having a one to one lesson.
"Now, sing that line!" She said and I sang the line she had pointed at. "It's getting better!" She said and walked over to Yerim.

I kept on practicing the same thing again and again until another trainee walked up to me. I didn't remember her name but I did remember her raising her hand at singing.
"You can't even hit a note like that? Oh god, I hope we debut in two different groups!" She said and I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Trust me, so do I! I wouldn't want to dance with a person like you!" I told her making her roll her eyes before walking away.

"You shouldn't make enemies!" Yerim walked over to me and I grinned. "She started it!" I said and she laughed a bit. "That was it for today! I'll see you tomorrow!" Our teacher said and me and Yerim hurried out of the room and towards the exit. "Still, you might end up debuting with her!" She told me and I scoffed. "I'd rather not! And what's the chance?" I asked making her shrug. I sighed and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Did you like the lesson?" She asked with a laugh and looked at me.
"It was a nightmare!" I groaned and Yerim nodded. "I couldn't hit any of the notes!" She told me and I sighed.
"Wait, we need to know which dorm we're going to live in!" Yerim exclaimed as we had reached the doors and we both turned around to find the office.

*

"You're not going to live in the same dorm!" The lady said and we both pouted. After telling us our dorms and giving each of us a key we thanked her and left.

"I'm going home to pack! I'll just meet my roommates tomorrow!" I hugged Yerim goodbye before walking home.
My phone began ringing and I looked at before answering it.
"Hey, Mira!" I said and I heard Seohyeon giggle.
"Was it fun? How did it go? Did you see any cute guys?" Mira asked, question after question, and I couldn't help but laugh.
"It was fine, a little tiring but I had fun! And I think it went pretty well! I just couldn't hit any notes while singing and I couldn't keep up with the rap!" I told them and I heard them laugh.

"Any cute guys?" Seohyeon asked and I rolled my eyes.
By now I had reached my house and I unlocked my door before answering.
"I didn't see any guys.. We train in different places." I could just imagine both of them pouting and I heard a whine. I walked into my room and put them on speaker before placing my phone on my table.

"Are you going to pack today?" Mira asked and I hummed in response as I found a big bag.
"What should I pack?" I asked and looked through my closet. "Clothes and girl stuff.. Have your parents asked about how it went?" Seohyeon asked to which I sighed. "Nope!" I told them and began folding clothes.
"Do they even know that you're going to move?" Mira asked and Seohyeon hummed. "Of course they know, I told them about everything when I said I wanted to audition! As long as I visit them once in a while, it's fine!" I said and placed my folded clothes in the bag. After I finished packing, I hung up and got ready for bed.

I wonder how my future roommates are doing.