|| Cancelled ||

Shinhye's POV:

"How are you doing?" My mom gave me a hug and I shrugged.
"I'm doing okay, I guess. Is dad home?" I asked and my mom pointed towards the other office making me nod.

I knocked before walking in and I gave my dad a hug.
"I'm proud of you, you're following your dreams.." He mumbled and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay, you've hugged your parents, now give your best friends some love as well!" Mira grinned making me laugh before hugging them as well and we walked into my room, which was almost completely empty.

"So the boys.." Seohyeon started making me hit her with my pillow and she groaned before glaring at me.

"Let's not talk about the boys yet! Let's talk about you! How's training going? Are you better at singing now?" Mira teased to which I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"I've always been good at singing, I don't know what you're talking about!" I joked making both of them laugh.

"No but seriously, it's going great! I started practicing with the boys because Yerim was placed in a group and I don't really like the other female trainees!" I explained to them and Seohyeon wrapped her arm around me. "Who do we need to kill?" I laughed and pushed her, almost making her fall of the bed.

"Her name is Hani, she's kind of a bitch.." Seohyeon laughed and nodded.
"Now, to the boys- Ow!" I hit her with a laugh and Mira nodded.
"I want to hear about them as well!" She laughed making me sigh and sit up straight.

"Well, there's Jeno, Jisung, Haechan or Donghyuck, Mark, Chenle, Renjun, and Jaemin!" I told them and Seohyeon nodded excitedly.

"Which one of them is the cutest?" I rolled my eyes at Seohyeon and Mira pushed me slightly. "Tell us!" She whined to which Seohyeon nodded.

"I think, either Jisung or Jeno.." I mumbled and they let out a squeal making me jump slightly.

"I swear, you're so lucky!" Mira exclaimed before hitting me and I rolled my eyes.

*

"I'm bored, why was practice cancelled?" I groaned as Jeno walked in and sat beside me on the couch.

"You got to visit your parents and your best friends!" He stated and I nodded. "That's true.. Wait, where are the others?" I asked him and he looked at his watch before looking at the door.

"They didn't want to stay inside all day, but I had some homework to catch up on, so I decided to stay." He explained and I leaned against the couch.
"Are you still doing homework?" He shook his head and sighed while closing his eyes.

"Then let's do something! I'm so bored, you don't even know!" I laughed making him laugh as well and he sat up.
"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked grabbing the remote and I nodded at him.

"What do you want to watch?" I rubbed my chin before shrugging.
"I don't really care, but I'm not that good at watching horror movies, I'll probably end up clinging to you." I told him honestly making him grin.

"A horror movie it is!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him a bit.

"I'm serious! I'll cling to you and I'll stop your breathing!" He laughed at me and shrugged as the opening to a movie started making me turn towards the tv.

"Don't worry, I chose a comedy!" I laughed and nodded, happy that I wouldn't have to cling onto him.

We were about halfway through the movie and Jeno started laughing really hard at a scene which I didn't get at all.
"Wait, I don't understand this?" Jeno kept laughing which made me start laughing as well.

Not long after the other guys arrived and joined us.

"Jeno, did you guys do anything other than watch this?" Donghyuck winked and Jeno threw the remote at him.
"What did you guys do all day?" I asked them as the movie was coming to an end and Mark shrugged.

"I was just exploring Seoul for a bit.." I crossed my arms and pouted a bit.
"You should've taken me with you! I was so bored while Jeno was studying!" He laughed a bit and apologized.

"I didn't do anything, I just didn't want to stay in here." Donghyuck shrugged before grinning and I rolled my eyes.
"You could've at least taken me with you!" Donghyuck let out a laugh before raising his eyebrows.

"Me and you? We would end up killing each other!" He exclaimed and I let out a laugh before nodding, agreeing with him completely. "We should lock them up in a room, to see if they'll kill each other!" Jeno quickly shook his head at Jaemin.
"That's not a good idea!" He exclaimed.

"I think it's a pretty good idea!" Donghyuck wriggled his eyebrows and I kicked him making him fall off the couch.

"What did I do to deserve that?"

*

I walked into my room after I had helped Mark with the dishes and sat on my bed. Both Jisung and Chenle were looking at Jisung's laptop and Jisung looked a bit frustrated.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked opening my book making the boys look at me.
"Homework.." Jisung sighed and I felt bad for him.

"That sucks." I mumbled as I started reading. The room was almost completely silent, only the sound of fingers tapping on a keyboard could be heard and that was until Jisung broke the silence.

"Hey, Shinhye? How good are you at history?" He asked and I looked up from my book before walking over to him.
"It's one of my best subjects!" I smiled at him and I looked at his laptop. "Can you help me?" I nodded at him and started reading through his essay.

"It looks good, do you really need my help?" I laughed before walking back to my bed and he thanked me just as Jeno walked into the room.
"Hey!" He sat on the other side of my bed making me wave at him.

"What's up?" He shrugged and looked at Chenle and Jisung who were laughing at something on Jisung's laptop.
"The others are boring." Jeno sighed and became comfortable making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not any less boring!" I laughed and he groaned a bit.
"Probably not!" He joked before standing up and stretching.

"I'll just leave you alone and not annoy you. But remember we have to practice tomorrow, so don't stay up for too late!" He said and walked out of the room and I looked at the two boys.

"Can I practice with you tomorrow?" I asked and Jisung nodded.
"Of.. Course." Chenle gave me a smile before looking back at the computer and I nodded.

I went back to my book and I couldn't help but feel excited about practicing with them tomorrow.